Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is he one of those players that is talented but is wasting his footballing ability?

Seems to be. Loaned out all the time, not always getting games where he goes either.

A loan with view to buy if we like him could be a good option.

Would be good if we get Atsu and Lazaar in this weekend, then we can hopefully concentrate on getting the two big ones in, a winger and striker.

I'd love to see an injection of pace, good wing play and crossing. It's hugely lacking. To stop looking lob sided and one paced would be great.

Would be good if we get Atsu and Lazaar in this weekend, then we can hopefully concentrate on getting the two big ones in, a winger and striker.

I'd love to see an injection of pace, good wing play and crossing. It's hugely lacking. To stop looking lob sided and one paced would be great.

I would take Stephen Glass back to be honest. Used to really like him.

Any 'external' reason for why Atsu didn't kick a ball for Bournemouth last season, or is he just shit?

From Wiki...

"Loan to Bournemouth

On 29 May 2015, Atsu was loaned to newly promoted Premier League team Bournemouth for the upcoming season, with club Chief Executive Neill Blake calling the deal "a huge coup".[17] He made his debut on 25 August in the second round of the League Cup, starting in a 4–0 win at Hartlepool United. Atsu's only other appearance was in the next round's victory at Preston North End; he did not feature in any Bournemouth matchday squad in the league and he was recalled from his loan by Chelsea on 1 January 2016.[18]"

Just sounds like he was shit from that, no mention of an injury :undecided:

Edit: actually googling him it seems he was struggling with something injury/fitness related at Everton and Bournemouth but not clear on details.