Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love Ritchie but he comes across as more of a whinger than a leader tbf.

Not saying he's not a leader as well, but I always find it funny how much stick/whinge he gives to the lino when he's playing down the right.

Guest neesy111

Yeah I actually think Ritchie's character is a greater attribute than his ability.

He's been vital for us the last few months.

Guest neesy111

I'd rather have mitrovic upfront than benteke. 

Hart would be OK but classic player that gets better when he's away from a club.  He's error prone.

Guest neesy111

l'd rather have mitrovic upfront than benteke. 

Hart would be OK but classic player that gets better when he's away from a club.  He's error prone.

Wot

In terms of what player hart or benteke?

Both are totally overrated players especially Hart.

I'd rather have him than Mitrovic but he is massively overrated, other than his first season where he was excellent he's not been good at all.

He definitely wouldn't be worth the ridiculous amount of money that Palace would command, pretty sure you can get similar standard for a lot less.

Before anyone says " WHO THEN !? " fuck off :lol: it's not my job, but i don't see why you'd need to spend 30m plus to get a striker who might not even get 15 goals as he hasn't done that since his first season.

Guest neesy111

I'd rather have him than Mitrovic but he is massively overrated, other than his first season where he was excellent he's not been good at all.

He definitely wouldn't be worth the ridiculous amount of money that Palace would command, pretty sure you can get similar standard for a lot less.

Before anyone says " WHO THEN !? " fuck off [emoji38] it's not my job, but i don't see why you'd need to spend 30m plus to get a striker who might not even get 15 goals as he hasn't done that since his first season.

If he cost palace £30m surely he's going to cost at least £35m.  If we sold mitrovic we'd get around £10m for him imo, £25m cost difference isn't worth it.

Before anyone says " WHO THEN !? " fuck off :lol: it's not my job, but i don't see why you'd need to spend 30m plus to get a striker who might not even get 15 goals as he hasn't done that since his first season.

I agree. He seems to be a form striker, when he's hot he can look a million dollars, otherwise he's got about as much striker's instinct as Shola. Not a genuine goal scorer for me. Got all the attributes except the mentality.

Guest Howaythetoon

Benteke would excel under someone like Rafa. He is hit and miss, but he has all the attributes and is a far superior centre-forward to Mitrovic. Neesy you talk some shite lad and this coming from someone who does likewise. The mentality by the way is something I think Rafa would help him with massively as he seems to have done or is doing with Shelvey to a degree.

Guest chopey

I've just researched who was the striker when Rafa won the Champons league and it was Milan Baros, so I imagine that would be Rafa's type.

On the same note Milans team that night was insane.