Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think he'd be perfect for us in the Championship.

Don't see any indication why he's better than what we have though, it certainly isn't his goal record. I'm not against it, but i imagine if you are to sign a striker it's for someone whose more of a guaranteed goalscorer not another promising, young but raw talent to go with Perez, Mitrovic and Armstrong.

Don't see any indication why he's better than what we have though, it certainly isn't his goal record. I'm not against it, but i imagine if you are to sign a striker it's for someone whose more of a guaranteed goalscorer not another promising, young but raw talent to go with Perez, Mitrovic and Armstrong.

He's quite quick though isn't he? Pace is something we definitely lack up front and if we're going for a striker, one who can motor a bit would be a good addition to the squad.

What's Hanley like?

I fucking hate Grant Hanley :lol:

He's a big clumsy duffer. Imagine every bad British centre-back stereotype rolled into one player, and you've got Hanley. Scotland don't exactly have a history of producing great centre-backs, but I cringe every time I see this fucking orc on the team sheet. He's straight out of Mordor, this guy: a big, knuckle-dragging, pea-brained mongo who's only talents are crashing into things and eating Hobbits.

I'd hate to see him play for us.

sounds better than our current defenders tbh

He's quite quick though isn't he? Pace is something we definitely lack up front and if we're going for a striker, one who can motor a bit would be a good addition to the squad.

Different to what we have for sure. Definitely Pacey but good in the air despite his height.

What's Hanley like?

I fucking hate Grant Hanley :lol:

He's a big clumsy duffer. Imagine every bad British centre-back stereotype rolled into one player, and you've got Hanley. Scotland don't exactly have a history of producing great centre-backs, but I cringe every time I see this fucking orc on the team sheet. He's straight out of Mordor, this guy: a big, knuckle-dragging, pea-brained mongo who's only talents are crashing into things and eating Hobbits.

I'd hate to see him play for us.

sounds better than our current defenders tbh

I'd rather have an orc than the feckin pixie that's supposed to be our captain. Ugly and no nonsense is what we've craved for ages, not sure Hanley's the one mind given the glowing praise above  :lol:

Different to what we have for sure. Definitely Pacey but good in the air despite his height.

He's the mobile type of striker that Rafa loves up top.

Kind of want us to sign Jonny Williams of Wales

I've been very impressed by him as well.

Doesn't he look like a weirdo? Like some strange forest dwelling person who eats road kill to get by?

Doesn't he look like a weirdo? Like some strange forest dwelling person who eats road kill to get by?

Reminds me of that Mackem twat Vaughan.

Reminds me of that Mackem twat Vaughan.

Good shout.

:lol:

looks like the bastard welsh lovechild of craig bellamy and rob earnshaw.