Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling all of them s**** to shift is not really a fair reflection of the situation. We signed some of those players to get us promoted and we can't expect them just to step aside.

Obviously that doesn't apply to people like Rivière who were never good enough.

Gamez. Lazaar. Hanley. Almost zero contribution.

Diame I reckon stays.

Krul will undoubtedly end up on loan somewhere again. We won't sell Darlow unless we sign/have a keeper lined up.

Some shite French side will take Saivet, but we will have to be prepared to cut out losses.

Guest neesy111

Hanley will easily get a championship club, we are just waiting for our price.

I'm not worried about that one, i agree. It's the others i'm concerned about, specifically the foreign lads.

Especially as it's likely to effect Rafa's ability to get others in.

Hanley is on big money apparently.

Hanley will easily get a championship club, we are just waiting for our price.

I'm not worried about that one, i agree. It's the others i'm concerned about, specifically the foreign lads.

Especially as it's likely to effect Rafa's ability to get others in.

Hanley is on big money apparently.

Just give him the God damn Ring instead. Colback and Shelvey will be fine without it. Anita isn't even here anymore.

Krul will undoubtedly end up on loan somewhere again. We won't sell Darlow unless we sign/have a keeper lined up.

Some shite French side will take Saivet, but we will have to be prepared to cut out losses.

Reckon we're up for taking a hit in these deals tbf, but like Haidara/Riv/Hanley, the players look less prepared to take the pay cut.

I wonder if one of the reasons we always have a hard time shifting players is the insane amout of "he's sh*t", "garbage", "worthless", "I'm gonna hang myself if he starts" etc. being thrown around

Yeah buying clubs scout on twitter mostly.

I wonder if one of the reasons we always have a hard time shifting players is the insane amout of "he's sh*t", "garbage", "worthless", "I'm gonna hang myself if he starts" etc. being thrown around

Riviere looked all but gone until his thread became awash with 'Ha ha, wot mugs' posts.

Coincidence, or evidence of wilful jinxers and usurpers?

We may never know. :hmm: :whistle:

Guest neesy111

Reckon we're up for taking a hit in these deals tbf, but like Haidara/Riv/Hanley, the players look less prepared to take the pay cut.

Aye, we'll be subsiding wages.  Suspect many of them had relegation pay cuts last season who went out on loan.

Need to get players out?! Jesus fucking Christ.

What's wrong with that? We have too many players.

It's quite staggering how people are still struggling with this.

I'm totally fine with needing to shift players because the squad it too big, wages etc but Caulkin says We can't afford Perez fee. Needing to sell to get funds is what I can't swallow

Guest palnese

I'm totally fine with needing to shift players because the squad it too big, wages etc but Caulkin says We can't afford Perez fee. Needing to sell to get funds is what I can't swallow

What's so hard to get? We lost a shitload of money by getting relegated.

Who said I didn't get it? We should still be able to afford £13m for Perez ffs we ain't that broke

Guest palnese

Who said I didn't get it? We should still be able to afford £13m for Perez ffs we ain't that broke

Our wage bill will have increased quite a lot with promotion, signings and with players returning from loan. I think the wage budget is the biggest problem atm.

Can't see why we'd put Hanley on big money? Coming to a side fighting for promotion should've been a big enough draw.

Big money is 40k in the championship. Someone like Villa should see him as smart business and not out of their budget. There is still time.

Our wage bill will have increased quite a lot with promotion, signings and with players returning from loan. I think the wage budget is the biggest problem atm.

That's fair, just hope can shift some of these players. Not too hopeful