Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can remember we used to always be competing with the same clubs for certain players, Everton under Moyes were regular rivals before the take over. The Keegan days seem unreal now.

Would love for us to be really ambitious and get/try for this guy as well as Correa and L. Perez. Waste of time dreaming..

Think that would be about 60 million so can't see it myself :lol:

Correa and Perez would be my first choice, just because I think they could cover more positions, based on their transfermarket profiles (never seen any of them play really). Them, one more CM and a GK and that's us done, although I doubt we have the cash for it. Get Perez in a Merino type deal and maybe it would be workable

I reckon 2 more in our £8-12m bracket and a keeper for under £5m.

The way we seem to be shopping now, i reckon a GK like you say but 2 loans if we're lucky. And maybe buy in the bracket you said, if we get rid of some of players and their wages that are unwanted.

No one is still holding on to the hope we might sign a couple of big buys are they ?

Not after Rafa's patter last Thursday night!

That's what i was asking for, surely no one is still holding on to any hopes now. I had such excitement at the start of this window, now it's like being a slow deflating balloon.

At the very best we'll get a keeper, a number 10 on loan and a £12m striker I reckon, assuming we shift the unshiftables.

I'd see that as a decent window tbh. Would have loved a left-back but we can look at that again in January or next summer.

That Karnezis we're apparently looking at, Lucas Perez, and getting that Correa on a similar deal to Merino. Let me dream.

:sweetjesus:

Will probably cost too much but how much do you reckon that Lucas Vázquez would cost, approximately? Wasn't Rafa the one who bought him back to Real Madrid and played him quite a lot?

At the very best we'll get a keeper, a number 10 on loan and a £12m striker I reckon, assuming we shift the unshiftables.

I'd see that as a decent window tbh. Would have loved a left-back but we can look at that again in January or next summer.

That Karnezis we're apparently looking at, Lucas Perez, and getting that Correa on a similar deal to Merino. Let me dream.

:sweetjesus:

You and I have been on the same page since yesterday...plz happen.

Will probably cost too much but how much do you reckon that Lucas Vázquez would cost, approximately? Wasn't Rafa the one who bought him back to Real Madrid and played him quite a lot?

He signed a new contract last summer, but it seems that the new release clause was undisclosed. So I really don't know about the price... half a Morata? A bit less?

It'll cost someone a lot of blowies that's for sure #daretocream

West Ham United transfer target Ryad Boudebouz is set to sign for Real Betis in the next few days, according to L'Equipe.

Allowed to leave Montpellier, the Algerian international will cost the La Liga side €8.5m (£7.6m)

Surprised we didn't try for that price considering we've been linked in the past. Would give us options at #10. Guess Montpellier may want a higher price from us

West Ham United transfer target Ryad Boudebouz is set to sign for Real Betis in the next few days, according to L'Equipe.

Allowed to leave Montpellier, the Algerian international will cost the La Liga side €8.5m (£7.6m)

Surprised we didn't try for that price considering we've been linked in the past. Would give us options at #10. Guess Montpellier may want a higher price from us

Or he was only ever a Carr target and Rafa has no interest in him?

What sort of striker does £12m get you these days?

And who loans out decent number 10's?

We're in for a long hard season.