Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At the very best we'll get a keeper, a number 10 on loan and a £12m striker I reckon, assuming we shift the unshiftables.

What sort of striker does £12m get you these days?

And who loans out decent number 10's?

We're in for a long hard season.

We may be able to negotiate Lucas Perez's fee to be lowered to that tbf.

Am I the only one not 100% sold on Lucas Perez? The man is 28 and has one good full season on his resume. Yes, he looked good on occation for Arsenal, but so did Nicklas Bendtner.

You're not the only one, but Twitter's full of people wanting Lucas Perez. Just don't get why.

At the very best we'll get a keeper, a number 10 on loan and a £12m striker I reckon, assuming we shift the unshiftables.

What sort of striker does £12m get you these days?

And who loans out decent number 10's?

We're in for a long hard season.

We may be able to negotiate Lucas Perez's fee to be lowered to that tbf.

I rate him, but I expected better when the window opened. Oh well.

Nah we can't be done now man. Can we?

I'm just clinging to the hope we can shift some cunts to bring in new cunts.  We have to.

Problem is the cunts are total cunts and want to sit on their massive cunty contracts that nobody else will pay for, and even then none of them will bring in much money.

Personally think our incoming business is done now and I think the only way that will change is if we bring in a decent amount for Mitro we might get someone s*** for about 8 million to replace him.

There is absolutely no way we are not replacing Murphy in the squad, we have 2 senior strikers plus a fraud, we are screwed with an injury to Gayle.

West Ham United transfer target Ryad Boudebouz is set to sign for Real Betis in the next few days, according to L'Equipe.

Allowed to leave Montpellier, the Algerian international will cost the La Liga side €8.5m (£7.6m)

Surprised we didn't try for that price considering we've been linked in the past. Would give us options at #10. Guess Montpellier may want a higher price from us

Nicollin is brown bread now, I think we should be OK with Montpellier now.

Personally think our incoming business is done now and I think the only way that will change is if we bring in a decent amount for Mitro we might get someone s*** for about 8 million to replace him.

Na, we will sign at least 3 with a Keeper and Striker.

Personally think our incoming business is done now and I think the only way that will change is if we bring in a decent amount for Mitro we might get someone shit for about 8 million to replace him.

Overly pessimistic

We sold Murphy, which we wouldn't have done unless we planned to add another striker. I'm sure someone will come in. With Rafa, I'm optimistic it'll be someone half decent. Although, I am stilled scarred from the Doumbia deadline day shitshow.

We sold Murphy, which we wouldn't have done unless we planned to add another striker. I'm sure someone will come in. With Rafa, I'm optimistic it'll be someone half decent. Although, I am stilled scarred from the Doumbia deadline day shitshow.

For every sir Les there`s a Guivarch

I don't see any reason to believe we won't make more signings. The pace is painful and they won't be big money, but Rafa seems to accept he has to work within the restrictions we have. Probably why it's taking longer to identify the next couple.

Other than a maybe a striker I think it's pretty clear we're on a one in, one out scenario.

Not just financially, but because we need to clear the club of the complete wasters that are lingering around picking up a pay cheque but are either not bothered or not good enough.

We'll be working on deals but we wont be close to concluding any until we're certain that someone else is moving out. Sadly, we've accumulated a lot of shit over the years and we're now struggling to move that shit on.

We could of course just ignore them, spend anyway and either pay them off or let them linger around, but that isn't the Mike Ashley way and never will be.