Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leicester have just won the Premier League with a CB pairing of Huth and Morgan.

Hanley will be more than adequate as a defender in the Championship :lol:

What a weird and absolutely pointless comparison

How?

People (including me) mocked Leicester that both Huth and Morgan weren't good enough to keep them in the Premier League. Turns out they were good enough to win it.

It's going to cost a fuck load to replace him. We'll need someone for next season, then someone even better when we come back up. I'd sooner just keep him and trust Rafa to get the best out of him.

He'll put a transfer request in as soon as the tournament ends IMO.

It's going to cost a fuck load to replace him. We'll need someone for next season, then someone even better when we come back up. I'd sooner just keep him and trust Rafa to get the best out of him.

He'll put a transfer request in as soon as the tournament ends IMO.

Hopefully.

he's gone and was gone regardless of if we stayed up or down.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14605545.Blackburn_Rovers_captain_Grant_Hanley_wanted_by_Newcastle_United___but_no_bid_currently_on_the_table/?ref=mac

BLACKBURN Rovers captain Grant Hanley is a major transfer target for Championship rivals Newcastle United.

But as of tonight Rovers were not considering an offer for the 24-year-old Scotland international from Rafa Benitez’s big-spending side.

he's gone and was gone regardless of if we stayed up or down.

Fine but at least we'll get our money's worth if that happens. Troy fucking Deeney is worth £25m according to the latest valuations. Maybe less after Brexit, although I doubt anyone gives a shit outside of Leicester.

Excited to see who we bring in as a replacement tbh. He has always been hot and cold but never reached his potential.  We might not easily replace his potential but we will replace him with someone that turns up more than not and contributes a lot more.

A fuck load to replace him?  Majority of last season he was either anonymous or actively sabotaged our play.  I'd say not having him in the side would have actually helped us stay up.

The journo Alan Nixon is reporting that we have had a bid of 3.5 million rejected for Hanley

Mark Douglas says they want at least £6 million. Rather we went elsewhere tbh.

Sure £6m would buy us that free scoring Flint cunt