Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just signed Stuart Findlay and Yasin Ben El-Mhanni - http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160708/magpies-sign-young-duo_2281670_5705417.

Random. You'd expect 20 year olds to be pushing for the first team...

Think it's a good way of not putting too much pressure on them.

Findlay played over 20 games in the SPL and El-Mhanni is known as the 'non-league Mahrez' - http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/4/1/11341908/who-is-chelsea-trialist-and-youtube-sensation-yasin-ben-el-mhanni-the

Really lack quality in midfield positions at the moment. Alot obviously rests on the futures of Sissoko Gini and Tiote but I am hopeful well be in for one or two should they go. I wonder how much well be hampered by the dead weight players filling spots.

Yep, it's by far the weakest part of the team IMO.

Shelvey should also be able to do a job in the Championship.

I think he'll be class in the Championship as we should have lots of the ball

My Blackburn-supporting mate says that Hanley is ' a bit of a baffoon, mind goes wandering sometimes but played well in a shit team, Duffy is the better of the two.'

Tbh I'm just glad to see us linked with players who are clearly being earmarked for their leadership qualities. It's the attribute we're most sorely lacking in.

Personally think Hanley has enough qualities for Rafa to mould him into a better player, like Lascelles.

I asked my mate who supports Arsenal about him....

This is the general jist of what he said... CB/DM, was our U21 captain for quite a while and actually played some games as a 10. A decent defender with okay technique, played better in midfield than at the back. Managed a decent amount of games at Hull last season. One of those who will never be good enough for us but is good enough to have a decent career lower down the table.

Based on that i wouldn't be against him being tried as a DM and used as cover for CB if necessary.

Reading a few articles about Hayden; seems that it took him a while to get into Hull's team but when he did he was combative, hard-working and the fans took to him. Sounds like a very bright and honest lad based on his social media too. Glad to see us linked with these characters.

There's a canny left back from Inter Milan who would probably fancy the move.

First thing I thought of when I heard the mackem move broke down. Wouldn't be surprised if we were in for him now.