Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bet we win 3-0 tomorrow and announce Jovetic and Praet coming in and Lazaar, Krul and Colback moving out, only to be flattened by nuclear war the day after.

Well, you've got the 1st part right. Wonder if the last one comes true or not now.

Said 3-0, although rather hopefully, to my dad in the pub before. Let's hope the rest happens apart from the nuclear war of course.

Bet we win 3-0 tomorrow and announce Jovetic and Praet coming in and Lazaar, Krul and Colback moving out, only to be flattened by nuclear war the day after.

Well, you've got the 1st part right. Wonder if the last one comes true or not now.

Said 3-0, although rather hopefully, to my dad in the pub before. Let's hope the rest happens apart from the nuclear war of course.

Unless Ashley's house gets attacked by Kim Jong Un.

Decent keeper, playmaker and a goaslcorer and we are good to go. Not gonna happen!

If someone came in with say £12-15m for Gayle to sign a top striker that Benitez would want for the Premier League, would they take it?

I'd be more than happy with new striker, Joselu & Mitrovic for the season.

Unless Ashley's house gets attacked by Kim Jong Un.

Would take that.

Come on now, Gayle's had a iffy start to the season, but once he's back fit he's a great option for us.

Ashley's tight, I don't think anyone would pay big money for Mitrovic yet, he could be sacrificed for someone more proven at the top level.

Come on now, Gayle's had a iffy start to the season, but once he's back fit he's a great option for us.

Ashley's tight, I don't think anyone would pay big money for Mitrovic yet, he could be sacrificed for someone more proven at the top level.

15m isn't going to get you anything to write home about now. 25m gets you someone like Iheanacho who in my opinion is no better than Gayle (at this stage). Don't see the logic in letting him go.

15m isn't going to get you anything to write home about now. 25m gets you someone like Iheanacho who in my opinion is no better than Gayle (at this stage). Don't see the logic in letting him go.

In this league aye but it might buy us someone like Jovetic to play off Joselu or Mitrovic, as well as being able to play up there himself.

Long's a good player and would play the lone striker role well. Unfortunately he's not prolific and ultimately wouldn't be worth the money that it'd take to sign him IMO.

I'd rather play Joselu based on the little I've seen of him. Long's hold up play isn't very good and he's a bit thick

Long's a good player and would play the lone striker role well. Unfortunately he's not prolific and ultimately wouldn't be worth the money that it'd take to sign him IMO.

I'd rather play Joselu based on the little I've seen of him. Long's hold up play isn't very good and he's a bit thick

:thup: Agree.

I don't rate him but "utterly s***" is a bit harsh [emoji38] Solid bottom half of the Premier League striker for most of his career. Only really started playing the game seriously when he was 17/18 as well

So he is utterly shit then, glad we cleared that up.

I don't rate him but "utterly s***" is a bit harsh [emoji38] Solid bottom half of the Premier League striker for most of his career. Only really started playing the game seriously when he was 17/18 as well

Is Dwight Gayle utterly shit then?

Is Dwight Gayle utterly shit then?

Potentially.