Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Guest firetotheworks

ClFJxvsWMAAp9yC?format=jpg&name=large

Just shave it off.

:lol: Why would he? It's not like he's Bobby Charlton and hanging on to the last of his hair. There's a massive gap between the amount of hair that he has available to him and the 100% bald patch that he has. It's the most bizarre case of balding that I've ever seen and in his position I'd do exactly the same thing.

Can still barely believe the Vardy goal was given. Not because it shouldn't have but because of how likely it would have been for an inept refereeing quintet to chalk it off with no communication.

I cannot believe Lineker said this is the first time we've come from behind to win a game in a major tournament. Helmut fucking Haller, man. That couldn't be more major.

Maybe he meant in normal time, though I know he didn't say that.

Can still barely believe the Vardy goal was given. Not because it shouldn't have but because of how likely it would have been for an inept refereeing quintet to chalk it off with no communication.

Same, was a ridiculously good decision for the lino not to flag

I think Sturridge probably would have scored anyway, without an old man on a cloud moving his legs for him.

Might have forced him to do that stupid f***ing dance though, the daft beardy c***.

The wanky dance could be a clue to how JC escaped the crucifixion. God moves through the Studge.

Same, was a ridiculously good decision for the lino not to flag

:thup:

Would English fans agree that Rooney has been the best and most consistent player of the first two games?

Kyle Walker for me. Rooney has played very well though IMHO.

:thup: Two obvious stand-outs thus far.

Guest palnese

Don't rate Walker at all. 4-5 English players in the box and he's more interested in dribbling the Welsh fullback. No brain at all on him.

I cannot believe Lineker said this is the first time we've come from behind to win a game in a major tournament. Helmut f***ing Haller, man. That couldn't be more major.

Maybe he meant in normal time, though I know he didn't say that.

Meant winning after being behind at half time. I'd just like to add that picking an out of form Sterling with no natural competition for that position should be justification in itself for getting Hodgson the boot. Having said that he'd probably not have had the balls to drop him for Townsend. Will he have the balls to play Vardy centrally?

Sterling's been beyond poor like, no chance he should be starting next game even though he's the only thing we have close to a natural winger. Would start Vardy over Kane too, I thought it was close between the 2 before the tournament but after 135 minutes Kane produced absolutely fuck all, he's obviously mint too, but Vardy isn't a gamble.

I guess it's harsh to rate Kane based on the formation he's had to play in with the players he's had supporting him and I think he should get a chance along side Vardy. However he's looked off the pace and rattled playing in these Euro's, this has to be his last chance for me. He had the ability but does he have the mentality? On the biggest stage in football it's a different kind of pressure and at the moment he's not exactly shone.