Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Dier man. So good. Tottenham so bloody jammy with both he and Alli emerging the way they did. Crazy.

We did scout, buy, and coach the f***ers, tbf :lol:.

:lol: I know. Just not sure either of them were expected to be as involved so early on. Fantastic job by you guys. It's sickening.!

Hodgson has crafted a very good team there, full of energy. Reckon yous stand a good chance of doing very well if one or two of the players really have a great tournament. Says a lot you have players as quality as Milner able to come on as a sub.

Worrying when you can't score in open play despite dominating.

I'm not too worried. As long as we win this, we should go through. By the next round, Sterling & Kane will have either improved or been dropped. I think this line-up is pretty good, but the better sides will not be scared.

Actually enjoying this?  :icon_scratch:  :lol:

Bet it's dire in Scotland atm, even Northern Ireland made it  :lol:

Were we expected to be competent this year?  First time I've enjoyed an England game in years.

Roy's done a decent job moulding a squad out of some young emerging players. Shame he brought Milner though, and it's a case of wedge Rooney in somewhere because of his name. Apart from that he's done well, much better than I expected.

Though think he lost this one with his subs