Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Massive long shot, in Lisbon on holiday, anyone know anyway I can watch this match here?

Mickmack, there's four places. There's the Match Hut, that's on third. There's Matches-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Watch-Your-Match-There. That's on third. Watch Low, Sweet Matchio... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the match watching complex on third.

Massive long shot, in Lisbon on holiday, anyone know anyway I can watch this match here?

Mickmack, there's four places. There's the Match Hut, that's on third. There's Matches-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Watch-Your-Match-There. That's on third. Match Low, Sweet Matchio... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the match watching complex on third.

You're gonna have to tell me what thats off before my head explodes.

Mickmack, there's four places. There's the Match Hut, that's on third. There's Matches-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Watch-Your-Match-There. That's on third. Match Low, Sweet Matchio... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the match watching complex on third.

tumblr_mprh0yhaPF1somw7ho5_500.png

tumblr_lo2vvnyM0k1qmwtnlo1_400.gif

Eight Bells was always the main pub, it gets packed though.

Last time I was there the knobhead element was out in force and they stopped serving well before kick-off, so anyone planning to go there should have a Plan B.

A few of the other bars on the north side of the river are home fans only. There's the place just on the south side of the river- The Boathouse or you can try Putney High St where there are a couple of places.

Starting to get nervous as fuck, and i don't know why! I guess it could be that things have been going too well and that we'll be brought back down to earth soon again, if only for a short brief.

I think we will win the league but i have a feeling we will get a bad start in the opener against Fulham and from there slowly but gradually build up some momentum.

I desperately want us to win the first game and build on from the off. We should beat these, but it's football..