Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

5 hours ago, TheGuv said:

Certainly hope you get a ST sorted. 

Crazy to think you might not get one!

he just has to pretend he's going in to put a few flags out, then hide in the bogs!

seriously though, i'm sure his new bezzies will sort him out.

I'm wishing we get a home, 1st game of next season. Hoping a Friday or Monday night game to see the incredible work and display these fellas put in again. Pride of the club.

24 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I'm wishing we get a home, 1st game of next season. Hoping a Friday or Monday night game to see the incredible work and display these fellas put in again. Pride of the club.

Wolves away in the coveted early Sunday slot

Edited by Hovagod

39 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Sorry like, but give me Saturday 3pm every time.

Not a Monday night.

Just now, Scoot said:

Sorry like, but give me Saturday 3pm every time.

Not a Monday night.

Saturday 5:30pm. More pre match drinking time. Hope it's not against a side that finished in the top 6 the season before for a change.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Saturday 5:30pm. More pre match drinking time. Hope it's not against a side that finished in the top 6 the season before for a change.

Yeah, that'd be spot on. When I see our games moved to Monday nights, I have to admit I hate it.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Yeah, that'd be spot on. When I see our games moved to Monday nights, I have to admit I hate it.

Arsenal was the first home Monday night game since December 2012 tbf. :lol: Wouldn't mind a late kick off in August when it's still warm tbf, whatever day it is. 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

That attitude made sense when we were scraping by. Bring them all on! I don't think we will win that many against 'top 6' or really trouble them that much next season but I don't think any of them will want to play us at home at any point.

33 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Yes. Totally forgot that 5.30pm slot and we have had it before for the opening day.

Apart from that, since Sky have the slot but rarely use it, give us Saturday 8pm. That'd be great with Wor Flags opening display at night.

You can put your house on it, there is NO fucking WAY will we start the season on Saturday 3:00pm regardless of the opposition home or away. Sky or BT will want our opening game to either see us fall with new signings or win with the money spent on players at the start of our road to success.

No way we'll be on Soccer Saturday watching with Paul fucking Merson stumbling through his words to give us an update on the score. :lol:

Edited by nufcjb

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Please tell me Matt from Boston is on here?

If not I hope wor Hezza has put a word in!

5 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Well done @Heron :clap: 

I always think how proud we are to have you people doing this, but you must all feel immensely proud when you see the results of your work? I well up watching it...you guys must get super emotional? 

It's next level. 

clocked him gan fkn bezerk after the Arsenal display, so safe to say it's emotional :lol: