Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Just now, TheGuv said:

I love Heron 

One of my favourite Heron moments was him leading a full rendition of the Blaydon Races in the Cumberland Arms in the beer garden one summer. 

Was exceptional 

2 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Well done @Heron :clap: 

I always think how proud we are to have you people doing this, but you must all feel immensely proud when you see the results of your work? I well up watching it...you guys must get super emotional? 

It's next level. 

Cheers mate. Yeah, we were all running along shouting, screaming, hugging, crying etc. Was literally like we scored an important goal. It was the same the first time we did the WATM surfer vs Liverpool. We always seem to cut it fine and the pressure becomes somewhat increased so when it comes off it's a mixture of relief, pride and excitement.

It makes me unbelievably proud to be honest. Of the group and how it conducts itself.

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Cheers mate. Yeah, we were all running along shouting, screaming, hugging, crying etc. Was literally like we scored an important goal. It was the same the first time we did the WATM surfer vs Liverpool. We always seem to cut it fine and the pressure becomes somewhat increased so when it comes off it's a mixture of relief, pride and excitement.

It makes me unbelievably proud to be honest. Of the group and how it conducts itself.

You should be. Well done 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

26 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

One of my favourite Heron moments was him leading a full rendition of the Blaydon Races in the Cumberland Arms in the beer garden one summer. 

Was exceptional 

Haha aye I remember that. Fun times man

23 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Brilliant interview that and well done again to wor flags for this seasons efforts. Hopefully next time sky sports need a fan interview they can give you a ring and save us all having to listen to Steve Wraith.

Haha cheers

33 minutes ago, Adam said:

I was wondering as the video started how I'd know who Heron was, seems his username isn't based on his love for birds as I suspected. 

or a dyslexic junkie

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I was wondering as the video started how I'd know who Heron was, seems his username isn't based on his love for birds as I suspected. 

Or a fan of low budget frozen food retailers

Here's an idea, you know the big banner of the team in the middle of the Gallowgate (Arsenal game), replicate that Sgt Peppers style, with players/managers from the clubs history.