Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

On 12/01/2023 at 19:45, Heron said:

I will mention this to one or two folk because I think it's something we've mentioned to our contacts previously but not sure on it's status,etc.

I don't think it's for us to manage with the club, it's probably for the trust, but I'd think we can maybe help persuade or demonstrate why it'd benefit.

I did mention this to trust, needs pushing way up agenda imo especially given fact people are getting letters in post for persistent standing. Got to get with times and get some like minded fans together and create a buzz, it's needed given fact we could get potential European nights next year.

Not sure how we push it further to club?

Great display today. EH loved it too. Should make it a regular occurrence in that end. Just make sure the text is lined up a bit better 🙂

On a side note could we not get the odd flyer (size allowing) to an away game? 🤔

On 13/01/2023 at 21:24, chainbridge said:

Also "were gonna win fuck all again were gonna win fuck all" is fuckin shit.

Get back to singing were gonna win the football league were gonna win the cup.

Been singing this and deliberately slowing it down so people here it. The future man <3

3 hours ago, LFEE said:

Great display today. EH loved it too. Should make it a regular occurrence in that end. Just make sure the text is lined up a bit better 🙂

On a side note could we not get the odd flyer (size allowing) to an away game? 🤔

Discussions about the SF...

Aye, the club moved the banner last minute for accessibility reasons. We adapted last minute. Sorry. X

On 13/01/2023 at 21:24, chainbridge said:

Also "were gonna win fuck all again were gonna win fuck all" is fuckin shit.

Get back to singing were gonna win the football league were gonna win the cup.

Just me that  likes it? Winning fuck all feels like part of our identity to me. Pre the Ashley regime,  we we're the club that almost won something but never did yet there we all were/are still supporting Newcastle. 

9 hours ago, Heron said:

Been singing this and deliberately slowing it down so people here it. The future man <3

I noticed this specifically last Tuesday night that it seemed to have reverted to the original, I liked it.

"We're gonna win fuck all again" was defiance and loyalty. But the original is about hope, and that's back again.

26 minutes ago, huss9 said:

the Howe surfer went down as teams were coming out - did the team and eddie get a good look at it?

Eddie was definitely out when his surfer was up as I seen him looking at it then tindall giving him and embrace :love:

26 minutes ago, STM said:

Goes without saying but I hope wor Flags have something special lined up for the semi final. @Heron

One of the key pushes will be towards another scarf day, to make this somewhat of a 'cup' thing in the first instance. As to what else is done, that's under discussion at present as we also plan around 2 or 3 other upcoming games and notable dates. :thup:

15 minutes ago, STM said:

Pretty much unanimously seen as our best atmosphere this season.

Gallowgate aside the ground was like a library. Man City at home was a different league atmosphere wise.