Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest alijmitchell

I'll be hoying some money in later this week as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool mate, cheers.

Finally got round to this. Not much, but hopefully you lads put it to better use that the funds I gave to leazes! Those initial efforts[emoji51]. Anyway, look forward to seeing the display

I've given in to temptation and am heading up in December for the Leicester and Everton games. Do people think I'd be able to get a ticket for such games near Gallowgate flags if I jump online the day they go to general sale?

If not, would getting a membership make it a lot more likely? Loathe to pay it if I don't need to but I guess what's £40 on top of the trains and hotels, anyway!

Throwing this in here in hope as tickets to both will be on sale by tomorrow for members; due to the 125th celebrations I'm just going to get a membership to ensure tickets to Leicester.

What's the best blocks to try and get close to, to be involved? Really want to take in as good atmosphere as possible considering some of the areas I've subjected myself to previously.

Block V at the back and right of the Gallowgate as you look at it. I'd recommend this for the Everton game though as you won't be able to see the rest of the stadium for the celebrations. Other than that you probably want the strawberry corner. If I remember rightly block D I think it is. But basically anywhere near the back of the corner and near the Gallowgate. That's the South East corner if that helps at all.

Sorry to bore and pester y'all. However, today we painted one banner that is around 2/3's the width of the Gallowgate and also another of a similar width which is 2/3s complete.

It took 7 of us around 4 or 5 hours to complete as much as we did and also spent minimal amounts as a result of the manual labour.

We're aiming to go big and whilst our headers and footers are almost complete we need the funds to add our centre piece / Context.

If anyone who hasn't done already could please donate, purchase some merchandise or a ticket for the quiz night that's due to happen on Friday 24th it'd be a great help to us and to achieving a memorable atmosphere for the 125th anniversary game vs LCFC.

Thanks!