The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Guest firetotheworks

That was probably one of the worst England performances i've ever seen.

I don't think there's any probably or one of about it like, I can't remember a worse one.

Brexit...Frexit...fuck it....England lose to country with population of a backyard tent...and chuckling about it...why do we even enter

Too many forrins in the Premier League, whatever! an unspectacular team coached by a doddery old fucker yep sounds like a recipe for success

England are a shit team. End of.

Thing is we're not, atleast not individually, we have a good squad of players, yet they can't seem to perform when needed.

Guest firetotheworks

Goodbye, Roy. Did some good but none of which were in major tournaments. His squad selection was ridiculous and we were never once set up correctly.

Lumping it long in the last minutes of games when behind is literally every match that I can remember us going out in and he didn't take Andy Carroll. :lol:

:lol: You're gonna hire Pardew, and it's going to be f***ing amazing.

:lol:

Also:

Some envy showing itself in this thread. We're not a great side yet, but we're definitely a good one and we should bulldoze s*** like Iceland. We should beat France too.

Yeah...

:spit:

Guest palnese

England are a shit team. End of.

Thing is we're not, atleast not individually, we have a good squad of players, yet they can't seem to perform when needed.

Good squad of players? Very few of them play at the very highest level. They're a bunch of overrated shites.

Guest firetotheworks

We could well do with having an attitude more compatible to our status in this country which is, in most things, distinctly average. Maybe then we'll put the work in instead of being cocky counts who think we're something. Tops off a wicked weekend this. England is shit.

See, I really don't think that's the case at all like. I'm not sure where this idea that we think we're mint comes from because I don't and I don't know anyone that does.

England are a s*** team. End of.

theres enough talent in that team that it should be playing a lot better than they did through the tournament

Shit team. Zero bottle.

down to the manager, the talents there but he failed miserably to get the best out of it

Don't even get that second half on any level. Thought there'd at least be some sort of hard luck story at worst, but nar it was worse than that. Second half was just nothing, the players looked like they were already contemplating the pasting they were going to get in the papers.