Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Absolutely one of the main reasons we've stayed up so comfortably this season like, he's been tremendous in the second half of the season :thup: fair play to him for knuckling down even though he wanted away, many players in his position would've just gone through the motions and sat it out on the bench

Guest reefatoon

If we had sold him in January I don’t think we would have been too fussed, but his form when he came into the team from then was fantastic and he really showed everyone what a player he is. It’s now going to be really hard to see him go and replace him. The difference a run in the team can make.

Aye best of luck.

The only the thing I'm bothered about is Rafa getting the transfer fee to find a replacement.

Will end up at Watford, Palace, Brighton or West Ham IMO.

I got quite emotional at his substitution, yesterday, with the fans chanting his name. We're a classy lot, sometimes. Hope this kid gets the life he wants, don't like seeing him leave, but he's earned the right t do so with my warmest, and sincerest, best wishes.

As said before he will prefer a West Midlands club. I don’t think people realise how inaccessible these southern clubs people keep mentioning actually are to the South West which is where he wants to be based near to. He may as well stay at Newcastle which at least has good airport access.

As said before he will prefer a West Midlands club. I don’t think people realise how inaccessible these southern clubs people keep mentioning actually are to the South West which is where he wants to be based near to. He may as well stay at Newcastle which at least has good airport access.

Birmingham is like 20 minutes closer to Bristol than Watford by road. It's not a different time zone. Your obsession to be right over which club he'd rather go to is just weird.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/isaac-hayden-lifts-lid-uncertain-16273186

Newcastle players have now gone their separate ways for the summer with an end of season trip to Las Vegas scrapped.

Hayden said: "I think it was called off. I wasn't too privy to it as I had already booked my holidays a couple of months ago.

"I think a few of the lads were going to go on it but it was cancelled.

"To be fair Mike Ashley came into the dressing room, shook everybody's hand and said thanks for the season, we said thanks back.

"He is making an effort and trying to do the right things."

Is he really though?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/isaac-hayden-lifts-lid-uncertain-16273186

Newcastle players have now gone their separate ways for the summer with an end of season trip to Las Vegas scrapped.

Hayden said: "I think it was called off. I wasn't too privy to it as I had already booked my holidays a couple of months ago.

"To be fair Mike Ashley came into the dressing room, shook everybody's hand and said thanks for the season, we said thanks back.

Is he really though?

Doing the right thing  :lol: :lol:

Is he really though?

If he's attempted suicide I haven't heard about it.