Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

I thought that his distribution was poor at times, he never tries to hide and gets stuck in so I would say last night he put in an average performance rather than a good one.  I much prefer Hayden in the middle along side Shelvey and I've seen nothing from any of our other central midfielders to change my mind on that.

He made one poor pass in the 2nd half which brought a ridiculous groan from the crowd. Other than that he was spot on. Tracked back well and creative going forward.

Good to hear. Good to have an alternative to Colback for those games when Hayden is out. We should have used him more in this position IMO, but anyway, onwards and upwards.

Zinged a ball with left foot first half which was outrageously good and would have had the crowd cheering if it came from Jonjo. Did some equally frustrating passes too mind. Just a limited labourer for me Diame like...but has more brain cells than Cack Foulback

Guest Howaythetoon

He along with many are not good enough for the PL, they are barely good enough for this division.

Getting an actual #10 in would be a start.

An actual midfielder for when Hayden's not fit would be nice as well.

Why not both?

When Ronaldo said we needed 7 starters for the PL, a #10 and a MC were certain to be amongst that 7.

Getting an actual #10 in would be a start.

An actual midfielder for when Hayden's not fit would be nice as well.

Why not both?

When Ronaldo said we needed 7 starters for the PL, a #10 and a MC were certain to be amongst that 7.

Yeah, that's why I said "as well".