Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

must admit he was a shithouse of a player, he's now immense, like a £25 million signing the way he's been possessed these last few games.

carry on ,fecking brilliant performance  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Apparently Diame rang James Perch to ask what he did to enhance his performances and James Perch told him that it was as easy as being himself. Diame burst into tears and the rest is history.

There's also strong competition for his place in Merino, which is something the owner doesn't understand but Rafa does.

tbf he played ok last season when he played further back instead of in the 10 role. Seems a surprise really its taken till now to put him there in the big league.

Guest firetotheworks

Even when I was sticking up for him, I didn't think that this was how good he could be. He's doing things that I can't see even looking on TV, he's been outstanding. I hope it keeps going until the end.

Even when I was sticking up for him, I didn't think that this was how good he could be. He's doing things that I can't see even looking on TV, he's been outstanding. I hope it keeps going until the end.

He's not that old.

Yes, his last few games have been chalk and cheese. Question is why?

It’s a good question. Rafa has said before that he likes Diame because he follows instructions. Perhaps before Rafa was asking him to do something a bit different before and then due to injuries I guess Rafa asked him to fill Hayden’s boots.

He doesn’t quite have to sprint as much as when playing no.10, it just suits his pace and his physique to play like this. Plus it gives other teams more to think about because he can take a shot on if he does drift forward.

Great game today but we need more like it.

Have we sign his twin brother or something ?  What a change since  the Everton game.  Full credit  to him he as could easily  have faked injury and not played  , but has stood up to be counted. Hope it continues..