Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Sheff Wed or Fulham. Fulham for an away game plus its London so an excuse to visit my sister. Sheff Wed because they are a big club and I work there a lot and they are canny people. Reading are a soulless club, a nothing club. Huddersfield would be another Wigan for me. Leeds I wouldn't mind seeing back, another big northern club.

Sheff Wed or Leeds for old time's sake.

I would've said Fulham for the football they've been playing recently but I want Cairney. :lol:

I reckon it will be Fulham if they do keep their place in the play offs but realistically that scuppers our chance of getting Cairney so think I'll root for Sheffield Wednesday too.

Anyone but Huddersfield.

Sheff Wed or Udders for me. Sheff Wed for olde tyme sake. Huddersfield because I quite like 'em.... although I'm sure that feeling will subside when they complete their transition into Wigan.

Don't really care who is weakest, because I'll be mortified if we're in a situation next year where such a thing is consequential.

Sheff Wed or Udders for me. Sheff Wed for olde tyme sake. Huddersfield because I quite like 'em.... although I'm sure that feeling will subside when they complete their transition into Wigan.

Don't really care who is weakest, because I'll be mortified if we're in a situation next year where such a thing is consequential.

Same, wouldn't mind Leeds somehow sneaking in either.

Sheffield Wednesday for Deffo

Leeds hate the fuckers too many violent days in my past

Reading as has been said soulless

Fulham small place by a river that holds no love for me

Huddersfield are you Wigan in disguise

Leeds. I would rather play leeds in the premier league than others. Leeds by their recent history have not been successful team, but whatever you define as a 'big' team, you only have to look at the game(s) we played them this season to show that its more of an occasion to play leeds than playing other teams this season and probably next (burnley? stoke? west brom? watford? crystal palace?)