Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

galgojonasCongratulation to newcastle city and fans #nufc that is the pic. Once a geordie always a geordie. #backtothepremierleague felicitaciones a la ciudad y a los hinchas del newcastle. Está es la foto.

http://i.imgur.com/gXY00OP.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTSSuCHD2ac/

:aww:

Class. Pity his efforts in keeping us up the season before last was undone the next season. Hero

my boy was in tears when we got relegated. he's just so hyper since last night (apart from being p*ssed off by the nasty stewards who made sure no one ran onto the pitch).

i've been telling him all evening that he should support a premier league team and not a championship one. he's been shouting, "but i do, dad!!!" and falling into hysterics.

s*** banter, i know, but its nice to see the young'ns  get so excited about the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

Saw it was 1-1 just as we had landed in Nairobi last night and thought here we go, by the time we boarded for Amsterdam we were promoted. Despite my fear of flying I was literally on cloud fucking 9. Happy days!

So now that we are up who does everyone else want to come up with us?

For me it has to be Sheffield Wednesday.

Reading is the least favourite option, a soulless club in a Rugby area, everything football shouldn't be.

Fulham have had their time, aside from the miracle escape and getting lucky to a Europa League final have they done anything worthwhile? No one aspires to go to Fulham away, they are in London and try to pull in tourists with the neutral end. They are the club that you would really forget about and I doubt they have any ambition.

Huddersfield will just end up being another Wigan, they are basically a rugby town just outside of Leeds. Their team is in a promotion challenge and they have to cover a lot of their empty seats with advertisements. Take away their manager who will soon be poached, there is nothing desirable about them.

Leeds, well they would be one of the teams I'd want up, that is if it wasn't for the dickheads amongst their support. We have a decent record there, not all that far away for away fans, and a biggish club (certainly compared to Reading, Fulham, and Huddersfield).

Sheffield Wednesday though, they are big club who are asleep. If they got promoted and maintained Premier League status then I could see them using towards improving their ground which they planned on doing as part of Englands failed World Cup bid. Ok they will likely not survive, but they will certainly use it to further their club and their ambitions and they will build for the long term. They have a loyal core of fans who have stuck with them, and Sheffield is a hotbed of football and if wasn't for the of Sheffield then many of the rules we have in football wouldn't be with us today, in fact we would be picking up a ball and running with it, instead of using our feet. Ok that last bit doesn't have much to do with Wednesday themselves, but the point is it's a football city instead of rugby town.