Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Really was criminal starting Colback and Anita in midfield. Couldn't believe the team sheet.

Rafa has to be ruthless about what transpired. Colback really needs to find another career.

Special mention for Hanley, he was absolutely terrible the same as when he came on against Southend. I really hope Rafa doesn't see him as a regular.

Weird how experience means nothing when you're shite, huh.

Not worth losing the will to live over, it was a killer though today was supposed to be a new dawn but it ended up being a hangover from last season. The same culprits as last season too, I think Rafa will learn from this and perhaps it was a wake up call to all involved, (a) it's not going to be a walk in the park and (b) don't play 3 DMs and stifle any creativity we could have had in the team. Fully expect Diame to replace Colback and hopefully 1 or 2 new players before the next game, striker is a must, in the absence of Mitro we need some presence up front.

Boro didn't win one of their first 4 games last season. Burnley didn't win one of their first 3 games last season.

It's game over man. Game over.

It's rubbish as well, Boro won their 2nd game :yao:

Boro didn't win one of their first 4 games last season. Burnley didn't win one of their first 3 games last season.

It's game over man. Game over.

It's rubbish as well, Boro won their 2nd game :yao:

Literally was gonna pm you and ask if you knew - :lol: figured you'd know. The JoeyNinja

I didn't get all the crosses, there were so few balls played into space or to feet, everything was coming in as if Mitro was on the pitch.

Actually there was so much to complain about I can't be arsed to carry on. Fulham deserved their win.