Bristol City vs Newcastle United - 20/08/16 @ 3pm (No TV. Anywhere in the world)

Yorkie

The away games are the biggest test, should be interesting

I think the way Rafa prefers to set up, we'll be more effective in away games assuming we get a couple of forwards in with pace.

Just rematched the video. Carroll does extremely well to hurdle them. Brilliant.

Didn't even break his stride IIRC, like he already knew they were going to come on. :lol:

Gets an throat chop from Best too before peeling away too. Remember dying of laughter watching it at the time.

Just keep it rolling...keep playing with a chip on our shoulder in the 2nd half. Wonder if Diame (and Sissoko) will be fit for Saturday. 1 more match of no Mitro and we get the mad Serbian back.

Favourite moment of last time we were down came at Ashton Gate.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/97900153-andy-carroll-of-newcastle-united-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=9QMziWNtBI6whP66vhs4oSwSpjzDpQMZSv67%2Bc37%2BgVp%2BAaX7MrZMrYRnDDDmtnSo5n%2FOipTv1Aph5qTFXvKgw%3D%3D

Drink, trainers and a wet pitch. Inevitable hilarity.

Is he handling Andy Carrols penis?

Favourite moment of last time we were down came at Ashton Gate.

Drink, trainers and a wet pitch. Inevitable hilarity.

Is he handling Andy Carrols penis?

Geordie fraternity, me thinks. The lad in the blue shirt is evidently 'earning his checked uniform' by touching-up a footballer. Fucking hope he got extra frat-points for picking big Andy!

This will be tight. Reckon he'll bring Aarons in for Gouffran as there'll be more space to work with, and we'll see Diame in for Ayoze. Wouldn't be shocked if he rotated/rested Shelvey and put Colback in too (I wouldn't want that, personally). Lascelles to come in also. Fancy us to nick it 2-1; don't think we'll quite be there defensively to get a clean sheet. Diame to open his account with a zinger.

This will be tight. Reckon he'll bring Aarons in for Gouffran as there'll be more space to work with, and we'll see Diame in for Ayoze. Wouldn't be shocked if he rotated/rested Shelvey and put Colback in too (I wouldn't want that, personally). Lascelles to come in also. Fancy us to nick it 2-1; don't think we'll quite be there defensively to get a clean sheet. Diame to open his account with a zinger.

Got a feeling he will pick Gouffran , Pardewesque for away games "he grafts" supposidly.shame he doesnt actually.