Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Also any reason to believe from what we've seen that Hanley or Clarke or better than Colo at this level ? I don't mean from the the limited viewing for us either.

They both seem to have some semblance of interest in playing for NUFC and mild athleticism, so they are improvements in that sense.

Yet neanderthals when on the ball and incapable of reading the game. We've spent 10mill on standing still. I could understand just about buying one of them....why 2 ?

Leicester City have just won the Premiership with Robert Huth and Wesley Morgan, man.

With Mbiwa we have more technical ability in central defence than most teams in England anyway.

Racist. Reported to the polis.

[emoji38]

Nee idea why we signed Gamez when we already have Dummet and Domi, like.

Also any reason to believe from what we've seen that Hanley or Clarke or better than Colo at this level ? I don't mean from the the limited viewing for us either.

They both seem to have some semblance of interest in playing for NUFC and mild athleticism, so they are improvements in that sense.

Yet neanderthals when on the ball and incapable of reading the game. We've spent 10mill on standing still. I could understand just about buying one of them....why 2 ?

5m is probably the going rate for a back up player these days. Especially when buying from a promotion rival.

Also Clark is pretty decent on the ball for a CB, it's his postitioning that seems to let him down.

I don't think the signing of Best affected Carroll in any way, like.

Why? So, the fact Carroll suddenly had competition for his place had nothing to do with him getting his arse in gear? Of course it did.

I know, I know, Wayne Routledge or something.

What the fuck are you talking about? If anything there was probably more competition for his place in the first half of the season when he wasn't scoring goals. :lol: Dim Yorkie at it again.

There wasn't more competition, though. Shola was injured for a massive chunk of the second half of the season and Harewood (who'd kept Carroll out of the side at times) went back to Villa.

So yeah, less competition. Best was good for us in the PL (after Carroll had played his last game for us) but he had no affect on AC in the Championship whatsoever.

Aye, Best was a non entity in our promotion IMO.

And this, exactly.