Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Just looked at his wiki seems a funny career for him so far. Won player of the year while on loan at Vitesse, won player of the tournament at African cup of nations and has 42 caps for Ghana. Then never featured for Bournemouth in a match day squad in the league last season, you'd think Rafa would of asked Ritchie what he was like there aswell. Actually think he'll be a decent player though given the chance.

Its going to be really annoying when I'm playing Career Mode on FIFA 17 now, as with my kinect on whenever I sneeze it'll sub Atsu off.

Top comment on his Fifa 16 UT card page. What a crap joke to plagiarise.

Its going to be really annoying when I'm playing Career Mode on FIFA 17 now, as with my kinect on whenever I sneeze it'll sub Atsu off.

Top comment on his Fifa 16 UT card page. What a crap joke to plagiarise.

http://i.imgur.com/zmKa6yR.gif

Never been entirely sold on the lad. Don't think he's kicked on any in these last few years either.  But excited to have him here.

Cool story bro, do you watch much of Bournemouth's reserves?

From what you seen, why are you excited?

Never been entirely sold on the lad. Don't think he's kicked on any in these last few years either.  But excited to have him here.

Cool story bro, do you watch much of Bournemouth's reserves?

From what you seen, why are you excited?

No mate, i'm just Ghanaian. Been hyped up back home since Porto days. Played in 3 international tournaments for us. He's shown real pace and some real quality for Ghana. I hope he can hook it all up consistently for us.

Can't remember what tournament, but he was absolutely amazing for Ghana in one of them. Thought he'd be the shit at Everton.

Was it one of the AFCON's he was player of the tournament? Rings a bell.