Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

We've played some pretty good attacking football with Diame in the side, like. He's not been good but he's obviously not a massive hinderance and we should still comfortably handle this one. Rafa probably sees this as a chance to get his confidence up.

Colback can do one, though.

We've played some pretty good attacking football with Diame in the side, like. He's not been good but he's obviously not a massive hinderance and we should still comfortably handle this one. Rafa probably sees this as a chance to get his confidence up.

Colback can do one, though.

:thup:

Why potentially struggle with an inferior lineup when there's potential to blow teams away and avoid anxiety with our strongest?

Love Rafa but I think he takes it over the top with his rotation policy at times.

Hasn't rotated enough here IMO, he's only made two changes and personally i'd be making more.

Happy Atsu starts, be good to see what he can do from the start.  Not sure I like Clarke seemingly being our new #1 partner for Lascelles, Mbemba is better imo but whatever. Trust Rafa and all that