League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

Here I did what I did, and I don't regret it. As it happens it has allowed me get tickets for our quarter final tie. I have heard of stories of our fans having season tickets at other clubs in the past just for our 1 game against them (not convinced the stories are true).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently tickets are now available to everyone. No booking history required. Hull have made a right mess of this.

Not showing up online without signing in.

Quite a few people on twitter have been saying it's just a general sale now with no restrictions and that they've been able to view the seating plan and book tickets and that the stadium still looks very empty. I've never checked myself to be honest

Apparently tickets are now available to everyone. No booking history required. Hull have made a right mess of this.

Not showing up online without signing in.

Quite a few people on twitter have been saying it's just a general sale now with no restrictions and that they've been able to view the seating plan and book tickets and that the stadium still looks very empty. I've never checked myself to be honest

Nope.

Here I did what I did, and I don't regret it. As it happens it has allowed me get tickets for our quarter final tie. I have heard of stories of our fans having season tickets at other clubs in the past just for our 1 game against them (not convinced the stories are true).

I know of someone who bought a season ticket at sunderland so that he could attend the Derby in the 95/96 season when away fans were banned.

EDIT 96/97 season