Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

Nothing will be mentioned in the media about the officials hand in the result, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting - even the Forest players knew they were helped... I just can't believe how bad that reffing was.

Despite the horrendous ref handing them a win, we come out of it with a few worries. We have no one to replace Shelvey, and Perez and Diame aren't good enough. The gap could be down to just 3 points after tomorrow, with the Xmas period coming up. Our home games look tricky as well, big few weeks which will go along way to deciding if we go up.

We'll be caught tomorrow mate.

Despite the horrendous ref handing them a win, we come out of it with a few worries. We have no one to replace Shelvey, and Perez and Diame aren't good enough. The gap could be down to just 3 points after tomorrow, with the Xmas period coming up. Our home games look tricky as well, big few weeks which will go along way to deciding if we go up.

We'll be caught tomorrow mate.

I mean from 3rd place top spot is irrelevant.

Literally no idea how that referee could ever be given another match.

1. Clark should have been given a penalty - I mean come on, refs were briefed on that before the start of the season. It's basic stuff.

2. After not giving Clark a penalty, there is no way on Earth he could rule out Clark's goal. There was about 80% less contact during that, then there was during the penalty incident.

3. Dummett should never, ever have seen red. Under the new rules, it's not a red. That's even before you start debating whether it was a foul in the first place or a dive.

4. The yellow card to Gouffran was embarrassing, again, was that even a foul?

We knew the standard of officiating was incredibly bad before today, but this just took it to a new level. What will happen, anything? Of course not. It's not Man Utd, it's not in the PL, so it'll get brushed under the carpet and ignored. We'll endure this idiot of a referee again by the end of the season, god knows what he could come up with then.

A fantastic first half performance from us and it was damaged limitations in the second half. We'd have won that with 10 men, quite easily.

EVEN LANSBURY JUST SAID DUMMET SHOULD OF BEEN A YELLOW AND PEN :lol:

It shouldn't even have been a penalty, in fact you can make a case for him getting a booking himself for a dive, he's clearly going down before contact.

Fuck that ref. Positives.. Hayden, total controlled aggression in his tackling and overall another solid display as a unit, especially after we went down.

In reality, there's very little we could have done to win the game after the ref and linesmen did their bit.

Even the yellow cards were particularly soft.. just awful. The look Forest's manager gave Rafa at the handshake said it all.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking corrupt.

Sky have orchestrated this like.

No way they want a team to walk away with the title too early. Need to keep the gamblers interested.

Oh god man, have the night off from this horseshit.

Ask Lansbury why he held his head when he got kicked in the crotch, please.

It's an aspect of that whole incident that a lot of people of overlooking. Shelvey did f*** all wrong, Lansbury got him sent off and he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself for that.

He kicked out in retaliation. It's been a red card offence for as long as I can remember - Beckham on Simeone in '98, Vieira on van Nistelrooy etc.

Do find it staggering however that a penalty was given for what was essentially a foul on Shelvey in the first instance. Incredible that Lansbury went unpunished.

Fucking corrupt.

Sky have orchestrated this like.

No way they want a team to walk away with the title too early. Need to keep the gamblers interested.

something went on there tonight like.

Cheers Jonjo.

Fucking fuck off man. Nothing in it. Both cunts did nothing really and Jonjo got sent off.

There was something in it like :lol:

Shelvey got played and reacted like an idiot, absolutely fuck all in it but he gets sent off every time there if the referee/one of his assistants sees it. Same as Mbokani the other night.

No chance of it getting rescinded so he'll probably be out for about 40 games or something.

1. Clark should have been given a penalty - I mean come on, refs were briefed on that before the start of the season. It's basic stuff.

That's another thing, how the fuck did the ref not see clark getting belly to belly suplexed?!!!

Shelvey kicked out, inside the box. No matter how big of a twat Lansbury is, it´s still red and a penalty. Dummett barged down Lansbury from behind in a clear goal scoring opportunity.

I get the siege mentality and all that, but I bet you most people supporting other football clubs will agree with the decisions.

Now lets go out there, park the bus and get those 3 points. Would taste so fucking good! :lol:

I agree Shelvey should've been sent off but there's no way Dummett should've been. It's not a deliberate attempt to foul him, it's not a red card.

I can see the argument for why it shouldn´t. At the end of the day it boils down to whether the ref think it was deliberately done or not. I think the fact that Dummett could have easily gone to either side of Lansbury instead swayed his decision.

Fuck off man.

Fuck off yourself.