Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Feb @ 7.45pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon Rafa will set up to bore the f***ing life out of everyone like he does every game.

How refreshing was it to see us on the front foot 2nd half yesterday. We'd be 10 points clear if he had that attitude every week.

His bore everyone has a 60% win rate which is probably why he does it that way.

The only thing that changed was being 2 goals down and Mitro and Perez actually trying second half, plus Gouffran made a difference. In first half Shelvey, Atsu and Ritchie were all trying going forward

knockheart v dummet  :lol:

beaten 3-1 after taking a surprise lead

we need to start solid and go at them ,Hudders is the game like, think Brighton will win the league

i'd be happy with 2 points, 2 draws , anything else is a bonus, lose both and our bottle will go and play offs here we come. its what we do.

time to show a bit of class  O0

Only our away record stops me from predicting a comprehensive defeat in this game - we are playing awful football and they do not have our inferiority complex when they play at home....they won an important game yesterday easily although for 20 mins in the first half Reading were the better side.

Nevertheless, its hard to imagine us winning unless its a smash and grab raid - I only hope the club don't risk Gayle if he isn't fit because the Huddersfield and Reading games are looking more vital in terms of our promotion chances.

If Brighton get their noses in front they will win the game - maybe by 2 clear goals but if we score first we have a chance.

I reckon Rafa will set up to bore the fucking life out of everyone like he does every game.

How refreshing was it to see us on the front foot 2nd half yesterday. We'd be 10 points clear if he had that attitude every week.

You're a proper tart like.