Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Feb @ 7.45pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's fairly remarkable that we don't have a single youth/reserve player that can recycle possession and not give away stupid free-kicks.

We've got one on the bench in Anita. Ok Mitro has been awful but Colback has been worse yet continues to get picked. I just don't get what Rafa is thinking, is Rafa hoping for the 100th time he doesn't give free kicks away, or goes missing, or maybe actually does something useful.

I love Rafa but the continued selection of Colback is really getting under my skin. I'll say it, it's a fucking ridiculously shit decision from Rafa.

No complaints with the line-up really. Probably would've preferred Murphy but maybe Gouffran will do alright.

Our striking options are just so pants.

Prepared for a shit performance and a defeat tonight like.

Don't mind Gouffran up front, he is a striker after all.  Seems a few don't realise he was always a striker until Pardew got his disgusting hands on him.

And then Rafa decided to play him in the same position Pardew did....

So he continued to play a player in midfield who'd been playing in midfield for the past several years?, I didn't say he couldn't do a job there.  But he was a striker with quite a good record before the uneccesary obsession to move him so who says he cant go back?

Pretty happy with that line up tbh. Gouffran moving up front also keeps Atsu in the side so that gives us more movement all round. Just hope we can get the ball to stick up front, long ball certainly isn't going to work with that line up.