The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Would rather the title is won by them today rather than giving us hope for next weekend and then us getting pissed off with Villa rolling over for them or us to concede a last minute goal to lose it. Would be happy today  as mackems have already made it a near-perfect season.

Would rather the title is won by them today rather than giving us hope for next weekend and then us getting p*ssed off with Villa rolling over for them or us to concede a last minute goal to lose it. Would be happy today  as mackems have already made it a near-perfect season.

No

Would rather the title is won by them today rather than giving us hope for next weekend and then us getting p*ssed off with Villa rolling over for them or us to concede a last minute goal to lose it. Would be happy today  as mackems have already made it a near-perfect season.

I don't think Villa is going to roll over for them tbh, it's not being played by their fans after all.

I know a lot on here have Knockeart here before me but not me. He's always been a cunt even more so since the day Brighton won promotion. The cunt couldn't do much against Paul fucking Dummett.

Would rather the title is won by them today rather than giving us hope for next weekend and then us getting pissed off with Villa rolling over for them or us to concede a last minute goal to lose it. Would be happy today  as mackems have already made it a near-perfect season.

Aye sounds fucken class that does m8

Aye sounds fucken class that does m8

:lol: