The other games today 2017/18

Greg

To be fair Vars is always going to be trial and error. Look at cricket they've only just got around to letting a team keep a review on a umpires call, if the ball is hitting the wicket but not enough to give it out (sounds odd i know but it makes sort of sense when you watch it).

Making mistakes with Vars will only serve to improve it, well it usually does with everything else  :lol:

Conte is such an angry little man, proper Napoleon  :lol:

Not to be pedantic, but Napoleon was actually average height for the day. Misconception down the difference between the French foot and the English foot back then.

:smitten:

Not to be pedantic, but Napoleon was actually average height for the day. Misconception down the difference between the French foot and the English foot back then.

:lol:

Nerd alert!

Aye but i love the reply  :lol:

Guest neesy111

So apparently ABBA doesn't exist in the fa cup despite the US team, wozza included, banging on about it for five minutes beforehand.

MOTD crew thought it was happening as well.

Guest firetotheworks

Really prefer to lose to Chelsea than Norwich.

What an odd attitude to have on the back of a win against Man City.

:lol:

Nerd alert!

Aye but i love the reply  :lol:

It was class tbf :lol::thup: