Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Friday 28th April at 19:45 - Live on Sky

Decky

Absolutely we do. I can't wait to see this team with the shackles off a bit. The pressure has been killing us for weeks.

This. Might not be Rafa's style but would love to see us just absolutely go for it

I think even if it's not Rafa's style or not, the players will let themselves go a little bit which will be nice to see. I think over the past few weeks it was a mixture of both Rafa's pragmatic approach and the players just really feeling the pressure. Now that it's off, I hope we see a more creative mindset within the squad for the next couple of matches.

can't believe i am reading people saying they aren't bothered and to experiment,  we have the chance to break a club record for away wins and a win puts the pressure on Brighton who if they slip up means we can still win the league!!  Not impossible for Bristol City to go and be party poopers and nick a point and i would fancy Villa to get at least a draw on the last day.  No time to take the foot off the pedal when we can win the league.  Play best team available and go out with a bit of freedom and smash Cardiff.

My, if we win, and Brighton lose or draw - going to be an incredible final day. Sadly, they both prob won't be televised right? :lol:

if those results happen both the games will be on TV.

My, if we win, and Brighton lose or draw - going to be an incredible final day. Sadly, they both prob won't be televised right? :lol:

Would depend on what other issues are still to be decided. Depends on this week's results but likely to be the games involving Birmingham and Blackburn for the last relegation spot?!? Or if Leeds win this week and one of the teams just above them loses then they could still sneak a playoff spot.

I'm flying back to the toon tomorrow and heading down to this the next day. A little bit of me wanted us to draw monday so we could seal it here, but hopefully will be a fun celebration. Desperate for a win, only two other games I went to were Fulham away (L 0-1) and Huddersfield home (L 1-2). Never been to Cardiff City before.

Pretty sure we'll win for the same reason I was sure we would win against Preston. The pressure is off so we'll play without fear, that will automatically improve the movement and passing. That means we get to see Rafa's methods executed as well as they are going to be with these current players.