Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

3 hours ago, LFEE said:

For 5’s with small goals and pitch you’d go…

Given

Colo

Bruno

HBA

Beardsley

Pope

Bruno

Gasgoigne

Beardsley

Shearer

(bovered about an actual legit defender in 5 a side)

I love Shay but Pope is massive, basically fill the entire goal in 5 a side

If it's players on their best day ever at ultimate peak, then I may have to swap one for Ben Arfa, but he was so bad so often it's unfair for me to shift one of those guys out.

Ben Arfa at his peak 1% game once every 5 years he was basically Prime Maradona.

Edited by Mountain

Very harsh on Ben Arfa. A lot of people just seem to remember how he left the club rather than a few seasons on quality especially linking up with the likes of Cabaye, Ba and Co. Still one of my favourite players during Fat Ashley's time here.

Given

Schar

Beardsley

Bruno

Cole

Shearer's a better striker than Cole, but can imagine Newcastle-era Cole doing better on a small crowded pitch, and linking up with Beardsley.

Schar sweeping at the back and blasting it at goal when it comes back. 

Edited by Superior Acuña

18 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Pope

Schar

Beardsley

Gazza

Isak

I'd go something like that, you want the best ball players in 5-a-side, Shearer was a fabulous 11-a-side player but he'd be nowhere near as effective on a smaller pitch where the ball needs to stay low and it's all about trickery, still and ball control.

Pope

Albert

Ginola

Gascoigne

Beardsley

For me. No need for a number 9. Beardsley was a great forward, Gascoigne and Ginola both had great shots on them too and would get way more shots off than Shearer as they could all create for themselves but he'd need service.

Albert not the greatest defender we've ever had, but he was solid, a great passer and in there just for the thunderbastards he'd threaten to unleash from any single point on the pitch. Schar very similar in terms of skillset but gone for Albert even if just for nostalgia.

10 hours ago, Mountain said:

If it's players on their best day ever at ultimate peak, then I may have to swap one for Ben Arfa, but he was so bad so often it's unfair for me to shift one of those guys out.

Ben Arfa at his peak 1% game once every 5 years he was basically Prime Maradona.

A goal or assist every 3.5 starts btw :lol:

11 hours ago, Mountain said:

Delete your account.