Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Given

Big Jo

Bruno                   Beardsley

Shearer 

This lad deserves more credit and less shite from some of our fans. I don't think hes brilliant or anything and will probably be moved on this or next summer, but he's doing a decent job for us when asked. 

Edited by Decky

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

This lad deserves from credit and less shite from some of our fans. I don't think hes brilliant or anything and will probably be moved on this or next summer, but he's doing a decent job for us when asked. 

To be honest ive been one of his critics but im fickle as fuck

He's gonna stick around the squad for a few years, Howe clearly trusts him to come on and help see out games so as long as he's happy to only start in emergencies then I'd say we'll be glad to keep him.

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

He's gonna stick around the squad for a few years, Howe clearly trusts him to come on and help see out games so as long as he's happy to only start in emergencies then I'd say we'll be glad to keep him.

Depends if we get another winger in the summer really but I expect he'll stay this summer. Not sure if he will get through another 3 windows as we start to pack out the squad though but we'll see. 

I thought Sunday was his best performance but that may have just topped it. He absolutely killed the game by getting out the traps fast from half time and robbing that dithering defender's pocket for the third goal.

Once again - good with the ball, some nice deliveries, grafted his nads off in the right areas and an assist to top it off.

He's earned the shirt in the same way Almiron did and I hope he keeps it. Gordon and eventually Miggy will want in but you can't drop the lad when he's churning out performances like this.

He is very impressive at the moment. He is so quick and presses really well.

His confidence going forward is much better now, making the right decisions aswell.

9/10 for me today

Another player having a ridiculous turn around at the club :lol:

Doing such a great job of keeping things simpler now. Seems to be loving it and this run has really given him confidence, which he previously seemed to lack. Fantastic for him really.

I am officially no longer at the ‘end of my tether’ with yer man Murphy. He was great tonight. Confident and progressive in a first half which saw few shine, even better until he went off in the second. Best of a few good performances in a row. Redemption arc popping-out like a semi-erect rainbow.

Anyone managed to get a freezeframe of Murphys poor little face when he misses that big chance?

I reckon is ASM plays the ball a little harder towards his right foot, he scores that.

Edited by Mazzy

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Anyone managed to get a freezer amended of Murphys poor little face when he misses that big chance?

I reckon is ASM plays the ball a little harder towards his right foot, he scores that.

That ball from ASM should be going to Murphys right peg - such a shame