Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Happy to be proved wrong here. I thought he was sh*te the first few times I saw him but is getting better and better as the season goes on. Very raw but will only improve under Rafa's guidance.

How do you guys feel about his pace? Doesn't seem that quick, but not sure if it's because he's sometimes a bit uncertain.

Happy with him though. Only wish he was in a better team that made his life easier.

Guest firetotheworks

Remember when Yorkie said that he was a snivelling sack of shit that would die alone and penniless?

No.

Well done, you've answered correctly to a joke.

How do you guys feel about his pace? Doesn't seem that quick, but not sure if it's because he's sometimes a bit uncertain.

Happy with him though. Only wish he was in a better team that made his life easier.

He can be quite hesitant, which I think affects it. But when he gets going he seems more than pacy enough to me. Hopefully the hesitance gets less and less as he grows in confidence.

Guest neesy111

Remember when Yorkie said that he was a snivelling sack of shit that would die alone and penniless?

No.

Well done, you've answered correctly to a joke.

Ok.

Fwiw and for all the due praise, it's notable he's a lot better away and in stretched games than at home against the banks.

I can barely remember him getting a chance against the banks. It's almost always Ritchie and Atsu.

Fwiw and for all the due praise, it's notable he's a lot better away and in stretched games than at home against the banks.

I can barely remember him getting a chance against the banks. It's almost always Ritchie and Atsu.

Of course but I think that's because Atsu can beat someone fronted up 1v1 and Ritchie can in theory cross cutting in. Would definitely want him starting more though.

Remember when Yorkie said that he was a snivelling sack of s*** that would die alone and penniless?

I remember this one:

Away from home or not I thought he left Gamez well exposed. Still early days, but he looks crap and a complete waste of money.

Of course but I think that's because Atsu can beat someone fronted up 1v1 and Ritchie can in theory cross cutting in. Would definitely want him starting more though.

I think this is my biggest issue right now with him. Every reason to pick him is "In theory", rather than what he's actually showing on the pitch. When it comes to the game he's not even putting the ball in.

Murphy looks pretty comfortable on either foot though. His crossing/long passing might not be as good as Ritchie's but he brings more to the table IMO.

Guest neesy111

Remember when Yorkie said that he was a snivelling sack of s*** that would die alone and penniless?

I remember this one:

Away from home or not I thought he left Gamez well exposed. Still early days, but he looks crap and a complete waste of money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember this one:

Oh man!!!

:mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike:

I remember this one:

giphy.gif

I remember this one:

Candidate for Worst Football Poster 2018.

I remember this one:

giphy.gif

[emoji38]  [emoji38]