Lewis Gibson (now playing for Plymouth Argyle)

Guest neesy111

What a complete little scrote, not training because he's such a melodramatic tosser.

Seems like another footballer that's far too big for his boots far too early, probably an agent influence. Hopefully his career crashes and burns.

It's easily probable that it was the club's decision for him to stop training.

What a complete little scrote, not training because he's such a melodramatic tosser.

Seems like another footballer that's far too big for his boots far too early, probably an agent influence. Hopefully his career crashes and burns.

That's far too reasonable, honestly i find it very embarassing how often fans resort to giving players shit whenever they leave. How genuinely hard is it to wish them well and move on with your life.

Unfortunately, we appear to need this money to help strengthen the first team. Becoming an established club in the PL again has got to be the priority, if that £6m helps us buy just one player that helps us fill a gap in the team or first team squad, it's got to be done.

When we haven't actually been relegated in the past few seasons, we can probably keep players like this. Sad state of affairs, but it's where we're at now. Thanks Mike.

He's from County Durham so he might not be as attached to the idea of playing for Newcastle as most of us would be.

The fact that Everton are willing to pay £6m+ for him tells him they are very serious about him and that will be a huge boost to his confidence. He's bound to go where the money is. He's 16 and his salary and the career plan Everton have for him are like winning the lottery.

Guest neesy111

That's far too reasonable, honestly i find it very embarassing how often fans resort to giving players shit whenever they leave. How genuinely hard is it to wish them well and move on with your life.

Yeah, I hope he is a success to what Everton see in him.

That's far too reasonable, honestly i find it very embarassing how often fans resort to giving players s*** whenever they leave. How genuinely hard is it to wish them well and move on with your life.

Utter mediocrity, please.

That's far too reasonable, honestly i find it very embarassing how often fans resort to giving players s*** whenever they leave. How genuinely hard is it to wish them well and move on with your life.

Utter mediocrity, please.

They deserve him to turn out as decidedly mediocre as Dan Gosling.

Hope we've got some kind of sell-on clause. And with any luck we never make any money on it as he disappears into the land of lower league obscurity or 'where are they now?' articles in ten years.

He's from County Durham so he might not be as attached to the idea of playing for Newcastle as most of us would be.

The fact that Everton are willing to pay £6m+ for him tells him they are very serious about him and that will be a huge boost to his confidence. He's bound to go where the money is. He's 16 and his salary and the career plan Everton have for him are like winning the lottery.

It's pretty standard for players to get about 10% of the transfer fee too iirc although I don't know if that would apply in this case.  £600k is a lot of money to a 16 year old kid just starting out.

Tbf if your thinking about your career as a footballer, who wouldnt choose Evertons academy over ours. Knowing someones paying 6million for you aswell will only show how serious they are about developing you.

I'm sure his brother told him to jump if he got the chance as in general we just don't give young players the opportunity to start. In Liam's case he's 20 and despite the fact we have an absolute non footballer playing in his position he's nowhere near getting a chance for us.

Not wanting to go all RTG but that is complete rubbish. Many of Newcastle's longest and most loyal fans are from County Durham and parts of the county, particularly NW Durham, are as black and white as anywhere on Tyneside or Northumberland.

I'm sure his brother told him to jump if he got the chance as in general we just don't give young players the opportunity to start. In Liam's case he's 20 and despite the fact we have an absolute non footballer playing in his position he's nowhere near getting a chance for us.

The first part is probably right but I think Liam is not so much concerned about the current LB but what is between him and that player. He'd be happy just to be an understudy at present and an occasional member of the first team squad.

Guest chopey

Not wanting to go all RTG but that is complete rubbish. Many of Newcastle's longest and most loyal fans are from County Durham and parts of the county, particularly NW Durham, are as black and white as anywhere on Tyneside or Northumberland.

Totally agree with this NW Durham contains thousands of totally loyal Newcastle fans that have been fans for generations and unfortunatly an awful lot of Gremlins.

Totally agree with this NW Durham contains thousands of totally loyal Newcastle fans that have been fans for generations and unfortunatly an awful lot of Gremlins.

I said: -

He could be a die hard Newcastle fan or he might not be.