Mikel Merino

Disco

He has the same rating as Colback on Fifa :lol:

Your bloody joking :lol:

In fairness it isn't surprising, he hardly played last year so i doubt most game developers have a clue who he is.

For comparisons sake, he's a 74 on PES but he plays pretty well ( interceptions, positioning and passing are all very good)

The whole thing happened at massively high speed, I was right behind the goal and he did really well to shuffle the ball between the defenders. I know it's a dodgy dive in hindsight but he could realistically expect to be fouled there. I haven't watched it back but I don't know how easy it would've been to keep control of the ball.

He's absolutely immense this lad, love him.

That said, it was a horrid dive and we could have no complaints if he's retrospectively punished. As long as the FA ate consistent with it.

He can't be punished for this.

That said, it was a horrid dive and we could have no complaints if he's retrospectively punished. As long as the FA ate consistent with it.

He can't be punished for this.

What are the rules like? Wasn't paying attention yesterday.

I agree, the importance of the rate of consumption during deliberation is often overlooked.

Can only punish them if a pen is given.

Not just penalties, it's if they deceived the ref into giving the wrong decision wherever i think i read. Not that any of this will matter once the VARS system comes in and the ref can have a look straight away, might help stop the diving.

Can only punish them if a pen is given.

Really? Shit that. Although beneficial for us, obvs

Think my biggest hope is that it'll encourage players to admit to being freaks immediately after the fact. In reality it's just going to highlight further that the victim team don't see any benefit.

That said, it was a horrid dive and we could have no complaints if he's retrospectively punished. As long as the FA are consistent with it.

[/quot

That said, it was a horrid dive and we could have no complaints if he's retrospectively punished. As long as the FA are consistent with it.

The FA already regularly single us out for too many retrospective punishments without our own "fans" wishing more shit on us, thank you very much!