Kenedy

Scottish Mag

[emoji38] wtf they done that wrestling shit for, man. Would love to see Carroll in an Undertaker outfit for the next one, although I don't want to sign Carroll so I'm torn.

Maybe it's a message from Ashley to McMahon? Buy the club and you can do daft shite like this?

I was really hoping that video was a pisstake of the Sanchez one, I'm kinda worried its not

I really think our media team just saw too good an opportunity. :lol:

I'll be interested to see how much he adds to the team; I just can't shake the feeling that it won't be much. I sure as hell hope I'm wrong.

[emoji38] wtf they done that wrestling s*** for, man. Would love to see Carroll in an Undertaker outfit for the next one, although I don't want to sign Carroll so I'm torn.

Maybe it's a message from Ashley to McMahon? Buy the club and you can do daft s**** like this?

I kind of want to sign some random kid with Brock Lesnar music in the background and Paul Heyman shouting he's the next big thing tbh.

[emoji38] wtf they done that wrestling s*** for, man. Would love to see Carroll in an Undertaker outfit for the next one, although I don't want to sign Carroll so I'm torn.

Maybe it's a message from Ashley to McMahon? Buy the club and you can do daft s**** like this?

I kind of want to sign some random kid with Brock Lesnar music in the background and Paul Heyman shouting he's the next big thing tbh.

[emoji38] Imagine Heyman shouting "Troy Deeney" over and over again.

I was really hoping that video was a pisstake of the Sanchez one, I'm kinda worried its not

I really think our media team just saw too good an opportunity. :lol:

Imagine if it was your job to do the nufc media for new signings, you'd be bored ********. No wonder it was OTT, staff haven't had to work in January for about four years.

I'll be interested to see how much he adds to the team; I just can't shake the feeling that it won't be much. I sure as hell hope I'm wrong.

He'll most likely replace Murphy for the most part which, given his current form seems crazy. But I'm certain Rafa understands that Murphy is still young, still developing and therefore shouldn't be squeezed for every last drop of goodness, just yet.

True, I mean, Murphy’s only a year older than Kenedy after all.

Well then we have Murphy to rotate for Kenedy. Smart-arse.

Had the pleasure of meeting the Newcastle United number 15 shirt at a charity do once. It was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny

Really? Me too. You must have brought the best out of it, Kid. I found it a bit unresponsive and, well, vacuous.