Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest Howaythetoon

It wouldn’t surprise me if Ryder actually means Stephen Ireland, mind I wouldn’t be surprised if Ashley and co have considered him.

I mean I’ll enjoy watching him play but it’s hard to get too excited when we are just achieving parity with the second half of last season.

But imagine if we had both Dubravka and Kenedy from the start of last season?

I mean I’ll enjoy watching him play but it’s hard to get too excited when we are just achieving parity with the second half of last season.

But imagine if we had both Dubravka and Kenedy from the start of last season?

If we have the option I’ll be excited. We need to upgrade our squad, Kenedy is a welcome addition but I’m more bothered about what else comes in. I think you’re probably right to question where we would have been with both, we’re just a hard club to get excited about.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bloody marvellous if there's an option to buy.

Now we're back to where we were in May :lol:

Give me the team that finished the season strongly over the team that started it not so... Kennedy a full season and Dubravka makes us much stronger.

Bloody marvellous if there's an option to buy.

Now we're back to where we were in May :lol:

Give me the team that finished the season strongly over the team that started it not so... Kennedy a full season and Dubravka makes us much stronger.

:thup: Sounds a bit deflating when you think we're just back to where we ended last season. But imagine if we had those two at the start of last season. Imagine if we had them and Lascelles didn't get injured. :drool: