Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Agree completely. Was a bit unlucky today. Think he misses the third because he was nervous having failed to score the previous two.

Really happy it didn't cost us. Think he will bounce back in a big way. Some lovely movement to get into great positions to score.

Uncle bingo amongst others had written him off after the Arsenal game.

Two years later, and my opinion about Mitrovic hasn't changed after watching him for the first time against Arsenal.

Are you seriously trying to tell me I was wrong?

You watched like a few minutes of a 20 year old kid man :lol:

You've tried to defend yourself as some kind of oracle ever since and it's been weird as fuck.

Debatable how difficult the chances were, but at least he was in the position to take them, and put some kind of effort in on goal.

Finishing may not be his core strength, but the overall fluency of the team looks better with him around.

Joselu's movement to create chances for himself is far far better than Mitro's. Especially for his first and third chances, as well as the header against Swansea last week. That's why for me he can't be compared to Mitrovic. The 5m tag is moot because he's clearly a much better player than that. If he can keep getting into good positions and is limber enough to create easier chances for himself like the one at the start of the second half then I'm confident he'll score more often than not.

Uncle bingo amongst others had written him off after the Arsenal game.

Two years later, and my opinion about Mitrovic hasn't changed after watching him for the first time against Arsenal.

Are you seriously trying to tell me I was wrong?

You watched like a few minutes of a 20 year old kid man :lol:

You've tried to defend yourself as some kind of oracle ever since and it's been weird as f***.

Defend myself as some kind of oracle  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dry your eyes man you absolute fanny.

If he continues being shit at shooting then he will deserve the criticism Mitrovic has gotten. Joselu is a class above Mitro when it comes to movement though, Mitro would never have been in those positions to get a chance on goal.

I swear some people on here really don't deserve to enjoy anything good in life man :lol:

Just live to expect the worst and find something to complain about even when things are going well.

What a way to live. It's incredible.