Swansea City vs. Newcastle United - 10/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Never had Swansea down as a "big team" like, we can match them five-for-five with players who are comfortably over 6' even if Lejeune begins on the bench and we're not exactly stocked with "big lads".

Still, think starting Lejeune could have merit for a bit of extra security if we're going to be more cautious, that's a decent point.

Their three center backs all 6'2 or bigger and at least two of their midfielders around 6'2 and Tammy Abrahams 6'4.

I've been reading they are really big on set pieces and practice them a lot. So expecting a threat from set plays from them.

So I hope it's Yedlin, Lacelles LeJeune Clark ..... that would give us the perfect balance of letting Yedlin attack and cause the havoc he does and possibly Clark getting forward  as well. Whilst having three CB's on the pitch who are all decent defensively and also good in the air particularly against set plays plus Merino, Hayden and Probably Joselu as well who are decent in the air as well.

I just think he's probably not going to start Yedlin because he's not played a single minute for us thus far this season, so will probably bring him on later on.

Of their starting midfielders only Fer is over 6', Ki doesn't really a look in these days (it'll be Fer, Carroll and Clucas most likely).

I think if you look at the collective height of Lascelles, Clark, Merino, Hayden and Joselu you'll be pleasantly surprised and perhaps a bit less worried.

We also work intensively on set pieces under Mikel Antia, so I think we'll be alright.

Not think Renato Sanches will start in midfield for them? Or is it too early for him to start?

Ticket hasn't arrived, is it normal to be able to get one printed at an away ground? I'm not travelling to Swansea and not getting in!

Ring NUFC box office and they will arrange for a duplicate to be collected at the Swansea box office.

Ticket hasn't arrived, is it normal to be able to get one printed at an away ground? I'm not travelling to Swansea and not getting in!

Ring NUFC box office and they will arrange for a duplicate to be collected at the Swansea box office.

Only open Mon-Fri according to the email receipt. I'll try though, cheers.

Edit: Aye, the line's closed weekends :(

Turn Sky Sports on at 3:58pm. Put the sound on low until kick off (if you don't want to hear the biased, anti-NUFC commentary keep the volume low). At half time turn the sound off, go for a drink, go to the toilet. Second half put the volume back to your preference, at the end of the game switch the TV off. Problem of Sky TV's pundits solved. That's what I do.