Swansea City vs. Newcastle United - 10/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I have just had my Sky Q installed today and will look forward to watching this match in pristine 4K resolution.

It's great but, you can't rewind when in Ultra HD mode. Which is a bit of pain in the arse if you like that sort of thing.

I'd hope Bony starts. He's a shadow of what he was.

Doubt he'll start, I expect he'll be on the bench. I didn't think it was a good idea to re-sign him, would much rather have kept Llorente, hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

What's the likelihood of getting an unwanted ticket to this? Will be in the area that weekend. Perhaps best to throw a post up in the tickets forum?

They were supposedly in with a shout for the last match, so don't see why they won't be ready. Not sure on Shelvey, but he's clearly one of our best players so I would imagine he'll be back in the side.

Believe Yedlin is 3 weeks back into training tomorrow so unless there was a setback that we havent heard about then I assume he should be available for selection. Perfect world you could bring him on a as sub at RW to help shutdown a 2-nil victory against Swansea.

I don't go along with that, personally. He's done his 'time', so to speak, and we need all the talent we can put together. I like Hayden but Shelvey is definitely better. Quite excited to see if he and Merino can form a partnership.

I don't want Shelvey straight back in, it sends the wrong message.  I'm sure he got straight back in after his suspension last season and maybe at the back of his mind it made him think he's indispensable.  To be fair that was true to a certain extent as he had been outstanding and we didn't have a Merino to step in for him.  This situation is different as Merino, Hayden and Perez all played well in the last game so it's a perfect opportunity to let him know he's not "all that".