Swansea City vs. Newcastle United - 10/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

These start of the season international breaks are stupid.  It's as if you're just getting into your rythmn and she stops you to go have a quick cup of tea.

How do you pronounce that?

It's a date rape drug I think

International break is where Ashley and his cronies like to fuck with us, so for this game I expect a team of 12 year old Albanian kids to be playing in the newly named Sports Direct City Ground with Gerry Francis as our newly appointed manager.

International break is where Ashley and his cronies like to f*** with us, so for this game I expect a team of 12 year old Albanian kids to be playing in the newly named Sports Direct City Ground with Gerry Francis as our newly appointed manager.

The Sport's Direct Ethnic Albanian All Stars FC Athletic.

International break is where Ashley and his cronies like to f*** with us, so for this game I expect a team of 12 year old Albanian kids to be playing in the newly named Sports Direct City Ground with Gerry Francis as our newly appointed manager.

Yeah, he'll somehow have Rafa and Hatem Ben Arfa working at Shirebrook on zero hour contracts while Gerry and Director of Football Pards work out loan targets on YouTube with Dennis Wise.

Premiership football  :smitten:

Well, that's thats the actual football I love. Not the coverage, the pundits, the media, the newspapers, the greed, the referee's or cunts like Chicharito diving about (I've now learned what the "P" stands for).

Ah the Premier League.

The way Rafa sets us up suits away games and now the lads have a bit of confidence, I expect us to win.

We won't be easy to beat and Shelvey shouldn't walk back into the side. Teach him the ultimate lesson.

The way Rafa sets us up suits away games and now the lads have a bit of confidence, I expect us to win.

We won't be easy to beat and Shelvey shouldn't walk back into the side. Teach him the ultimate lesson.

Shelvey also might be a little too motivated to play in front of Swansea's fans to prove a point. Could be a bit of a risk in terms of him having one of his moments again.

Guest neesy111

Well, Swansea have just got their 1st win so they'll be also confident of beating us.

Well, Swansea have just got their 1st win so they'll be also confident of beating us.

Oh absolutely but you would fancy Rafa out thinking Clement (who I like). With momentum on our side, we are a different animal.

I haven't seen loads of Swansea tbf but they have lost their best player.

The Sport's Direct Ethnic Albanian All Stars FC Athletic.

Mike's Little Albanian Beauties FC

:lol: "Jonjo Shelvey was sent off for the last time in a Newcastle kit...sent off the side of the Tyne Bridge, that is."

While we played very well against West Ham, they were a shambles, still had to get the job done mind. This lot are well organised (last half hour against Man Utd aside) and will be a real good test.

That last half hour, 3 goal in 5 minutes wasn't it.

We did well playing 5 at the back, that last minute first half goal killed us, we changed it to chase the game and took a central defender off. Then bang.

Did well defensively against the Saints and Palace, but Palace is nothing to gauge against.

Shelvey also might be a little too motivated to play in front of Swansea's fans to prove a point. Could be a bit of a risk in terms of him having one of his moments again.

When he played his first game against Liverpool for us, he score one for them, one for us and got sent off :)