Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Nope, not sure how you worked that one out.

All I'm saying is I won't be getting too flustered over Leicester signing a 25 million full back whose had a few decent seasons in Ligue 1.

You literally used an example of him not being 1st or 2nd choice for Portugal as a reason he's probably shit. I'm translating that to our players because then it looks even more ridiculous.

National teams / squads don't equal definite quality, likewise uncapped players aren't automatically awful.

He's shit? Putting words in my mouth there like. I was simply stating that 25 million is quite a lot for someone deemed to be currently behind Cedric in the pecking order and thus I'm not buying the 'teams pulling away from us already' narrative.

Not sure what any of that has to do with Lascelles being worth under £20 million, but crack on :thup:

He's shit? Putting words in my mouth there like. I was simply stating that 25 million is quite a lot for someone deemed not as good as Cedric and thus I'm not buying the 'teams pulling away from us already' narrative.

Not sure what any of that has to do with Lascelles being worth under £20 million, but crack on :thup:

Fuck off, IC :lol:

"Here's a load of negative thoughts... MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL *HUR HUR*"

After telling us he's 3rd choice, can't dislodge a Soton player, and then calling him unproven, what exactly did you think people would make of it? He's brillant? :lol:

Change 20 mil for "Does that mean Jamaal is not worth getting flustered about since he's not in the England set up?

Buffon is going to PSG isn't he?

Aye :thup: West Ham fans reckon he's signing for them because he said something complimentary about them in a book 20 years ago.

And he thinks Andy Carroll is class. Looks nailed on.

42 :lol: Jesus christ that makes me feel old, still remember when he was at Parma.

Was desperately hoping he'd go back there for the last part of his career after their return. Bit gutted to be honest.

Aye :thup: West Ham fans reckon he's signing for them because he said something complimentary about them in a book 20 years ago.

Called him a paint brush didn't he? :lol:

Called him a paint brush didn't he? :lol:

A paintbrush striker, aye, because he applies the finishing touch.