Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I hate Barton, but would be fantastic to see Notts County v Sunderland next season with him and Shola playing.

I'm going to have to look it up now, but I have no idea what division Notts County are in :) The Mackems are going to be even more forgotten about on a national scale than they are now, that is not going to sit well with them.

I hate Barton, but would be fantastic to see Notts County v Sunderland next season with him and Shola playing.

I'm going to have to look it up now, but I have no idea what division Notts County are in :) The Mackems are going to be even more forgotten about on a national scale than they are now, that is not going to sit well with them.

They're in League Two but close to automatic promotion / fairly nailed on for play-offs.

They're in League Two but close to automatic promotion / fairly nailed on for play-offs.

good to see Nolan doing well in management, does Smith still play for them too?

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool will robustly rebuff any renewed interest from Real Madrid in 25-year-old Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, whom they value at close to £200m.

£200m hardly unknown money to be thrown about these days though.

Wonder which English club is gonna take a punt on Bale (who has been shite for ages now)

Fee will be ridiculous and they'll be disappointed I think.  Man Utd the only real option? Spurs can't afford him, Man City/Liverpool don't need him.. Chelsea(?)

Wonder which English club is gonna take a punt on Bale (who has been shite for ages now)

Fee will be ridiculous and they'll be disappointed I think.  Man Utd the only real option? Spurs can't afford him, Man City/Liverpool don't need him.. Chelsea(?)

Maybe a high profile signing for Spurs given their new stadium launch etc.

He also left on good terms and is well regarded there generally so, if they can sort out the wage thing, it might have legs.

Wonder which English club is gonna take a punt on Bale (who has been s**** for ages now)

Man Utd.

I think they could shift Pogba on, not sure who’d take him for 80m though.

Arsenal need him the most, the fact Iwobi is pretty much their only real winger is awful.

Wonder if he's too close to Spurs to make that happen or if he'd willingly become Sol Campbell. :lol: