Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest chopey

Fellaini isn't that bad. He was quite highly rated at Everton

Behind the striker yes, he was quite good at winning flick ons and being an aerial threat.

But anywhere else?  Nah, he's always been a crap DM/CM which is why Everton moved him from there in the first place.

He was Evertons best player so Man U payed a kings ransom for him, for what its worth I think he'll be a cracking signing for Arsenal.

Guest chopey

Always knew you were a top guy chopey  :D

Liam O'Brien is my 3rd favourite Newcastle player so TBF I'm not the best football judge to have on your side.

Always knew you were a top guy chopey  :D

Liam O'Brien is my 3rd favourite Newcastle player so TBF I'm not the best football judge to have on your side.

Oh man :lol:

So apparently Sadio Mane move to Real Madrid is agreed in principle, but has now been delayed due to Zizou's departure.

Still expected to go through eventually.

So apparently Sadio Mane move to Real Madrid is agreed in principle, but has now been delayed due to Zizou's departure.

Think Liverpool and Klopp will have more say than Zidanes departure like :lol:

That's from France Football, in other words it's bollocks.

I mean if it's going to happen we'll find out but considering who is reporting it you can pretty much consider it rubbish.

Guest reefatoon

The money teams are offering for players man. We have absolutely no chance of keeping up with any of it, especially when we are still shit scared to spend more than 10 million on a player. Going to be an even bigger gap this year, when teams like Wolves and West Ham are throwing the cash about.

The money teams are offering for players man. We have absolutely no chance of keeping up with any of it, especially when we are still shit scared to spend more than 10 million on a player. Going to be an even bigger gap this year, when teams like Wolves and West Ham are throwing the cash about.

To my knowledge - Slimani is the first player we've signed (loaned) under Ashley that has been on more than 30k at his club.

I don't think we even look at players who are on more than that, regardless of their price/age etc.. With the astronomical increase in wages, we can pretty much forget about any popular names or players already established in England.

To my knowledge - Slimani is the first player we've signed (loaned) under Ashley that has been on more than 30k at his club.

I don't think we even look at players who are on more than that, regardless of their price/age etc.. With the astronomical increase in wages, we can pretty much forget about any popular names or players already established in England.

30k? Must be a quite a few, surely? Kenedy, Shelvey, Clark, Ritchie, Atsu. Some of those must have been on 30k at their former clubs? And they're names just off the top of my head.

30k? Must be a quite a few, surely? Kenedy, Shelvey, Clark, Ritchie, Atsu. Some of those must have been on 30k at their former clubs? And they're names just off the top of my head.

We had higher wages than some PL clubs when we were in the championship man, no way that is true :lol: