Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Everton have a 25m bid accepted for Doucoure. 75m triple swoop for Allan, Rodriguez and Doucoure. Dat ambition

Bet they still finish 10th/11th like

Should do a bit better than usual as central midfield has been a long time weak zone for them, now heavily reinforced. Hope we don't end up with Davies.  :lol:

Everton have a 25m bid accepted for Doucoure. 75m triple swoop for Allan, Rodriguez and Doucoure. Dat ambition

Bet they still finish 10th/11th like

Should do a bit better than usual as central midfield has been a long time weak zone for them, now heavily reinforced. Hope we don't end up with Davies.  :lol:

They want money for him, so no.

Bale is being paid a rumored 600k a week at Madrid and he appears more interested in being paid that amount to not play football than the 300k a week he might get in the premier league

Don’t blame him tbh

He's not pushing to get out of Madrid at all, he's just blaming them for him still being there. If he would accept a lower wage somewhere else Madrid would let him go in a flash but he doesn't want to.

Bale is being paid a rumored 600k a week at Madrid and he appears more interested in being paid that amount to not play football than the 300k a week he might get in the premier league.

Neither of these things are true if you read the news. But if it were actually true, like Deuce says, I don't blame him one bit.

Guest neesy111

Messi's dad admits that his son is now considering staying put this year and leaving on a free next season.

I think that's a bad situation for Barcelona, they really should try to get a substantial fee.

Messi's dad admits that his son is now considering staying put this year and leaving on a free next season.

I think that's a bad situation for Barcelona, they really should try to get a substantial fee.

There's no bids though. All news being reported is that nobody can afford him ffp-wise unless he goes on a free or there's some kind of swap involved.

Guest neesy111

Madrid have treat bale like absolute shit and since then he has acted out the perfect revenge on them.

Kudos to Bale, milk the cunts.

What a load of shite.

He treated them like shite well before they blocked his move to China last summer.

A year is a long time. If he stays for the year I think there's a pretty small chance he leaves at all. Presidential elections next year too right?

Guest neesy111

A year is a long time. If he stays for the year I think there's a pretty small chance he leaves at all. Presidential elections next year too right?

Presidential elections won't fix the black hole in their finances, they've got no chance of challenging for next 3-4 years imo.