Other clubs' transfers

Greg

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would love him here 

Absolutely. :lol: Maybe I should feel like a dick for even imagining it but there you go, I don't. I know he's primarily a CF but he would be a great option on the opposite wing to Maxi as well if the situation demanded. Feel like he's a goal threat wherever he is across the front line.

Looks like Dortmund are going to be replacing Haaland with Karim Adeyemi, which I think is absolutely brilliant business for them. Also a great next club for Adeyemi, and the perfect place for him to continue to develop.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Rudiger leaving Chelsea.

Currently, he HAS to leave, doesn’t he? Out of contract and unable to sign a new one even if he wanted to with the club (even though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to anyway). He’ll have a pick of top clubs- a deal has probably been agreed for ages. 

As much as this is being blamed on teh Abramovich situation for them, it was Lampard who didn't rate him and benched him. No way he wouldn't have been given a new contract and allowed to run his current one down if they'd been managed by someone with any clue about defending

Edited by Tiresias

Regarding Gabriel Jesus, is he definitely leaving City at the end of the season? No clue about his contract but how much would they ask for him do you reckon?  Likely destination?  Not really read anything about his situation. 

3 hours ago, Ikon said:

Regarding Gabriel Jesus, is he definitely leaving City at the end of the season? No clue about his contract but how much would they ask for him do you reckon?  Likely destination?  Not really read anything about his situation. 

Apparently he'd be open to leaving to play more regularly, if as expected, Haaland joins Man City.

Might be missing a player or two in between but have they replaced Clyne with Ward, then replaced Ward with Bissaka, then replaced Bissaka with Ward, then Ward with Clyne, and now want to replace Clyne with Bissaka? 

Christ, they know there's other right backs don't they?